Thread: Can android G1 phone support incoming caller tunes

Can android G1 phone support incoming caller tunes

Hello guys I am having one query against the android g1 mobile phone. Actually I want to know about incoming caller tunes. Does anyone know that G1 cab support incoming caller tune. Where the caller hear a tune as an alternative of a ring. And if it’s possible then how I can perform this? Please share your all thoughtful views on this. I search about this on internet but not able to find any appropriate steps to perform this I am sure that someone will help me to solve this issue thank you.

Re: Can android G1 phone support incoming caller tunes

Hello, there's good information and bad reports. The excellent news is, fundamentally, all the phones it supports. The bad reports is that the cause the majority phones support it is for the reason that this is completed through the network on the phone as a result you have to pay t-mo somewhat approximating 1.49 a month for it and that limit your choice of music is a very large selection, however still somewhat limited, particularly if the best-known retail groups.

I have songs called, has been working so far. You have to pay for it and the songs DO expire. I consider I'll obtain rid of mine. I do not would like to compensate to become my friends pleased through my Dropkick Murphy or the Mario theme. It is able to be treated through the ring. I desire there was a selection to not listen to my songs called friends. There is not anything I disgust more than calling somebody and after that acquire criticized within the ear through a barely audible song that sounds similar to an AM radio to play beneath the belly of a whale.

I acquire relieve of mine. That would not work about 70% of the time. I hear a dead line until I picked it up. In addition, you have to buy the tracks for a year. No permanent, in addition to a monthly fee. However, ring tones are a scam, in my opinion. Beyond the lack of ringing most of the time, most of my friends did not like ring tones. Two thirds asked me to turn it off for them, and is projected to normal ring.

This is not ringtones, but to voice mail. Many features. Customize for each call, visual voice mail, voice messages saved in MP3 format, and more. It even has this "intelligent" system that automatically vm welcomes the caller by name. I do not know if you can choose the G1 phone yet, but the choice of any phone should get through most of the installation. Now I have it I cannot do without. Furthermore, it is FREE! Hate Tunes sometimes called. Some people have called and come to my ears the shots when the music starts.

I'm assuming T-Mobile charges us something to divert your calls? Or is that considered as a call from the phone as he called the number from us? I checked my bill and cannot discover the charges for calls forwarded although. I'd actually approximate YouMail enhanced if I had the option of transcription, particularly for the reason that it's free! I still do not be acquainted with how to compose money, I could not perceive any kind of surreptitious advertising or the caller has to listen to make up for the free service. Any ideas?

You're in luck because YouMail also provides transcribed text messages via SMS and email if you wish. The transcript is not completely perfect, but you have the option to calibrate each time you receive a message so you can learn to be better. As the minutes that used to work as a representative of T-Mobile and I cannot guarantee this, but each line in the past there was a hidden cube of 500 minutes per month for voice mail. It was just a little there to voice mail did not come from regular minutes.