Thread: Looking for android phones which will work with an Straight talk sim card

Looking for android phones which will work with an Straight talk sim card

Hi everybody, I am looking for android phones that will work with an AT&T / Straight talk sim card. A friend of mine utilized an Atrix 4G, and I have observed people do it with Iphones. But I do not actually know what to look for; I know it wants to be an unlocked phone that is well-matched with GSM I consider. Any assist would be grand as I am very fresh to this kind of thing. Please post there your views on this problem.

Re: Looking for android phones which will work with an Straight talk sim card

The technique I realize is that any unlocked GSM phone will work, but it takes a AT &T for a "4G". The issue is that you can utilize any SIM from any phone openly Talk. It appears that, the just one that comes Straight Talk SIM not closed is the ones on the Nokia E71 Wal-Mart. That’s why you have to purchase a Wal-Mart E71, activate it and then put the SIM card into the Android phone of your alternative. The catch is that you can never put on the market the E71, because if a star registers the phone, the SIM card utilized in the Android phone is not suitable. So it is a type of catch 22 in all. With no indecision, you can save money in the long term, but the initial charge is a little high.

I have a Nokia E71; I have an AT&T HTC Aria blocked. Sims worked very well with the phone. However, I had no Internet functions. I had to modify the APN and then I had internet. His works tell you no issue what. I have a friend with an iPhone protected to AT&T and worked in the similar way. Immediately talk here in Arkansas ATT towers actions. On the other hand are similar to the NPC. -Xxjjmxx. If you need these for my HTC Aria APN / Android PM I and I will send you the information. This is very good suggesting. Please understand it then after you will applied it.

I would say that the SIM Nokia E71 or Nokia 6746 are only two phones that the simulator can be placed on different phones locked / unlocked. All the other phones that speaks directly to sell, the SIM is protected to that phone. However (active time), should maintain the Nokia E71 or 6790 (similar to that of a junk drawer) to maintain the service. Do not sell or give any of these two phones or sim will be deactivated and you will lose the service.

Not factual actually. The StraightTalk Nokia suck because they have preparation ST. Internet speed on the phone are terrible. In addition, if you have not observed, the market split of Nokia is approximately absent in the United State. And waning steadily in the United Kingdom. Everybody needs an Android, iPhone or Blackberry, which does not essentially need to tie. Altering the phone to start is a defiance of the Terms of Service. So maybe they are correct on one stage. Honestly, these phones are crippled ST in what is or else a very excellent network.

As I know about that sounds similar to an issue that is explicit to sure people. I have had an E71 and have utilized it the majority of the time since Straight Talk first launched them on their network and cannot get one thing to complain about. Then again AT&T is attractive foremost in my area, last year I had to run fiber to one of their convenient cell sites at a fair ground now because the year before some people complained about fall calls during fair week. They may not be top of the line with their technology but as far as guaranteed reporting around here they do not mess around. It has to be a coverage thing because I cannot observe the firmware on the phone causing the browser to time out.

Thank you so much for everybody for connecting with me and giving me the solution. I read all the posts there. I like everybody’s views. Last two weeks I am trying to get the solution of this problem. But I didn’t the right solution. And finally I have tried to this forum. I am very happy to get the solution of this problem. I want to know more about this so can you suggest me the best site to related this problem. and if you have the time then please give me the solution in detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Madhulika View Post
    I have a Nokia E71; I have an AT&T HTC Aria blocked. Sims worked very well with the phone. However, I had no Internet functions. I had to modify the APN and then I had internet. His works tell you no issue what. I have a friend with an iPhone protected to AT&T and worked in the similar way. Immediately talk here in Arkansas ATT towers actions. On the other hand are similar to the NPC. -Xxjjmxx. If you need these for my HTC Aria APN / Android PM I and I will send you the information. This is very good suggesting. Please understand it then after you will applied it.
    I have a Nokia E71, and I would like a ATT android phone to work with the sim card also, which Android phones will work and what do I need to do, like you stated modify APN and such

If you are getting an locked ATT android phone then you won't be able to use other sim card but then you can use it if it is un-locked.