Thread: Facing lag on Motorola Droid

Facing lag on Motorola Droid

With the craze to switch for Android Smartphone, lately I have bought Motorola droid Smartphone for me. After this procure I was not having any issue with this phone, but from previous week I am facing lag issue with it. I have observed that it lags roughly around 30 seconds, and during this no screen is visible and thus cannot operate my phone. So please consent me identify what kind of problem it must be having, I need to fix it soon.

Re: Facing lag on Motorola Droid

In my opinion there is any corruption in the firmware of your Android Smartphone. So I urge you gather all the mandatory setup or files for the firmware update to perform it correctly, see to it that you search the latest firmware for your Smartphone and install it. After you acquired this try for the guides to do the equivalent, if you are unconscious of how to update the firmware. This will help you to solve the issue on your Droid.

I guess that your Smartphone lags because of many applications on it. As people find numerous applications over android market so they install many of it on their phone. And this becomes the reason for lag issue, there should only be the needed application on the phone. So in your case if you have all needless applications, then uninstall it. I would imply you to keep maximum of fifty applications on your Droid, hope after this the lag issue gets eliminated.

Well I think that your Droid is lagging for certain gap because of low memory issue. The above post correctly instructs you to lower down the applications on your phone. The main reason for it is that more applications consume more memory on your phone. You might have experienced that all applications get setup in the phone memory, and thus if phone memory is low subsequently your Droid would lag in certain intervals.

Well there is one application in android marketplace which lets you to move all the application from your phone memory to your SD card, the application is App2SD which is offered at complimentary cost. By using this application you can ease up heaps of phone memory as it would transfer all that to your external card. Also there is one more application called cache cleaner which cleans the unnecessary files and helps your phone to gain or boost the performance.

Well at this point I deem that you are facing this lag issue on your Droid Smartphone because of several inappropriate settings made on it. So extremely fundamental fixation you should stab is to reset your phone. Here it is essential to formulate the factory settings for the phone to assist you do well to obtain the issue to be sorted. I have found that this is the vital obsession which is to be trying out as this fix has assist many users who were having a alike issue as you are enclose.

There are little fixes which you should try on your Droid phone. You must clear your messages, if your message memory is filled. If many email account has been setup on your phone, then email account be supposed to be cleared with that many emails on it. If you contain extra screen like, many of them uses 5 to 10 screens then these should be reduced by removing certain icons. The processor is also found to be catchy problem in lag issue, but for this you need to show it to expert.