Thread: Is there available any emergency app with ICE

Is there available any emergency app with ICE

Hello friend, I have purchased an android mobile phone. This is very awesome mobile. It features is amazing. In my family everybody like this mobile. But I have a problem with this mobile. I don’t know much about this mobile. I want to know about the emergency application with ICE. Is anyone utilizing this application? It appears like a grand idea, just surprising if it is value the $3.99. please tell me as soon as possible.

Re: Is there available any emergency app with ICE

Perhaps this is different, but the application of ICE I got residence in the lock screen, which is good. Expecting people to get the droid-ER or pass the password and navigate via a menu on the contact page too. The application also had urgent situation medical information such as sensitivities, medications, and known issues (like diabetes). It appeared similar to a good thought, but again I have two concerns. One of them is security, which I assumes is not a big contract and worth the commitment. Another is "ask for it and find it?"

It is strange that we have to give money for this. On my old LG Voyager the first get in touch with was a red ICE and you could put three contacts on there because if something occurs the authorities will appear for it on your mobile phone. I considered this was going to be place on all mobile phone because I considered it was attractive stylish and good, but I assume they did not, with that said although you can insert it to your contacts n then it will just be there for liberated.

Yes, Purchased take a look at what seems more useful to me because of its ability to provide a way for me to put "If found, please call the number in the gallery to come back - rewards will always be" on the screen when the phone is locked. If used for medical issues that would just be gravy. Is there any other application that allows you to "please call if you are xxx" message on the phone when it is blocked? That's really all I need, and this is the only thing as I have found.

It is a "real" thing but sincerely there is generally such so much going on that they do not truly have to look at it. I am a volunteer firefighter and I’ve ridden with the EMT's a few times. Typically when a person is that badly injured it is a crazy time that their more focused on saving somebody’s life than going through their phone. Yes sometimes they stick around and attempt and find a phone number if the hospital cannot pull anything up. It is true.

If all you want is the ICE numbers, and not medical information or history or meds (which the ICE application makes room for), then you also might want to think utilizing "Contact proprietor." It is a new free application on the android Market. It works yet when your phone is locked and it permits you not only to put your contact information if the phone is missing, but there is gap to add text before and after the call information where you can modify it to add ICE information. I have completed this so now it displays my home # and e-mail address as fine as my top 2 ICE #'s. I hope that this will give you some help.

I am a make off with and I authenticate that emergency medical technicians usually do not see it. If unconscious / unresponsive, have better things to do (the air in and out, blood goes round and round, the deviation from this is bad, right?). The police in charge of classifying and documenting things in hospital are a different story. The police need to know what names to put in the report and the documentation you need insurance bill (well, okay, they also need to inform your family. They may be able to assist fill out forms and find paid the hospital, too), for I absolutely go via your purse, your pocket and cell phone for information.