Thread: Best keyboard for HTC droid Eris

Best keyboard for HTC droid Eris

My dad gifted me a Smartphone of HTC Droid Eris and I am very lucky to get this phone they gave this phone because I scored 92.32 % in SSC. And it is having the operating system of android 2.1. And I have the problem with the keyboard of the Droid Eris. I want something that is the best and it won’t be difficult to use. Please help me to find the best keyboard. Thanking all in advanced.

Re: Best keyboard for HTC droid Eris

I think that you should use the HTC keyboard this is a device that is designed to built or improve the productivity of making the text type easier and the input type should be on the screen. And I think that this is available in the five different languages and then types and it is laid in such a way the make it easier to hit the right keys and you should keep it typing. I think that it is having the large keypad. And I think that when it would take minutes on a standard keyboard.

You should purchase the Android Keyboard I think that this will virtual keyboard for Android is the best. I think that you should each keyboard and having the great feature, and I think you should classify them for different people that are having different habits. And it is also having the thick and the "Thick Buttons" is my favorites. It also depends on the fingers of the human if it is fat than you should go with the Android Keyboard. I think that you can also personalize your keyboard.

From the discussion going on I think that you should take the Swype keyboard I think that this is the fastest keyboard I have ever used. I think that without the continues finger touch or without the stylus motion across the screen keyboard. I think that this application is designed to work on various types of device such as the phones, tablets, game consoles, kiosks, televisions, virtual screens and many other products.

Thank you for giving me the replies and now my problem has been solved for the best keyword for HTC droid Eris. And now I am confused that which keyboard I should purchase but my dad recommended me that you should purchase the Swype keyboard because this keyboard is having the continues finger touch and stylus motion across the screen keyboard. And it is also very fast keyboard.