Thread: Best application for changing the profile widget in Motorola Milestone

Best application for changing the profile widget in Motorola Milestone

I have recently purchased a Motorola milestone. And it is having the operating system of android. And nowadays I am thinking of changing all the profile widget but I was not able to change the profile widget of the Motorola milestone. Can anyone suggest me the best application to change the profile widget and from where to download the application. Please help me to solve this. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestion and your precious time.

Re: Best application for changing the profile widget in Motorola Milestone

I am using the HTC desire so I use the application known as the silentMode OnOff. I used this application because it is matching the HTC desire and I think that widget closer is better than the OneClick. And I think that you should use the OneClick applications I think that this application will help you to change the widget of the profile in the Motorola milestone. And I think that you can find it in the android market.

I have recently used the OneClick application but I think that it is not working with my phone what you think that I should do with the phone to work the application on the Motorola milestone. I was very much exited when I downloaded the application I was thinking that now my profile widget will change but when I was using it is having some of the error in the phone. Please give me the replies.

You should try to reboot the Motorola milestone but keep in mind that there are two types of reboot one is the soft reboot and another is the hard reboot I think that first you have to do the soft reboot if the problem is solved with the help of the soft reboot then I think that it is OK but if the problem is not solved then I think that you can try to do the hard reboot I think that the problem will definitely solve it. I hope this helps you.

From the discussion going on I think that you should try to change the operating system that means you have to just upgrade the operating system to Froyo or I think to the gingerbread update. But I think that you do the Froyo update or the gingerbread update I think that this update is the latest update of the Motorola milestone. I hope this will help you to install the OneClick application.

In this case you should install the mobile antivirus I think that there must be the problem with the virus in the mobile. I think that you should install the mobile antivirus and then run the antivirus software in the mobile and check whether there is virus or not. And if there is a virus in the Motorola milestone delete the virus and then restart the phone and after that try to install the application of OneClick.

If all this is not working then try to reset all the settings of the phone this will reset all the settings and then again download the application and then again try to install the application again. If this will not work then try to reboot the Motorola milestone I first do the soft reboot and if the problem is solved then don’t do the hard reboot if it is not solved then I think that you should do the hard reboot. Or I think that you should upgrade the operating to Froyo or to gingerbread operating system.