Thread: How to connect strongest access point on android phone

How to connect strongest access point on android phone

Recently my dad gifted me a Smartphone when I got 85.45% in HSC and I was feeling so lucky to get the Smartphone. And I have a problem regarding the phone that is when I try to have Wi-Fi access at my home I get two signals because of the thickness of the wall I get two signal but I don’t know which signal is the strongest signal. For an example I have one access point at the bedroom and one access point in the study room. So when I am in the bed room it is getting connected to the study room access point and when I am at the study room then it is getting connected to the access point of the bedroom. So is there any requirement to force it and pick up the strongest access point.

Re: How to connect strongest access point on android phone

I think that there is an application that is available in the android application market and I think that this will enable you to connect your phone to the strongest free Wi-Fi hotspot that is available in the area of the network. I think that the Wi-Fi free application is the best android application that the community is accessing. I think that the W-Fi always needs the strongest network to connect. I think that the Wi-Fi enabled devices dubbed “community-verified spots”.

I think that you have to download the free application of the android to connect the strongest Wi-Fi hotspots. I think that if you have downloaded the free application of the android then I think that the application will automatically will connect to the best or the strongest connection that is going to be currently available. I think that if the one which is connected and if the connection is lost then the application will try to find out another available device.

From the discussion going on I was also having the same problem but my question was have to make the two network merge because I was having the modem with the Wi-Fi and I am having the access point with the Wi-Fi connection. And then I placed it to the opposite side of the apartments but I want the strongest access point so my friend suggests me that I should use the same SSID in the both access points. And then you have to put them in the different channels with the help of the minimal overlap. And then you have to use the wireless client design to roan on the multi access point networks.

In this case I think that there is an access selection settings in the access point and you have to put the access selection point to “automatic” In this case what happens is that it can pick the channels finds it and then connects it. I think that the Netgear WG311v3 is having the problem with the change in the clients. In this situation you have to go into the access point configuration and then you have to select the channel 2, 5, 10. If you will land the same access point on the same channel then I think that there might be an interface problem. So I think that you must have to select the different channels for each one.

I would like to recommend you that while I was surfing on the internet I saw the question and I would like to recommend you that you must use the application that is available in the android application market I think that this application will allow you to enable you to connect your phone to the strongest free Wi-Fi hotspot. Or I think that you should use the same SSID in the both access points. Or I think that you should use I think that the Netgear WG311v3.