Thread: Cannot switch off home screen in nokia X3-02

Cannot switch off home screen in nokia X3-02

Hello friends I am using Nokia X3-02 mobile and I have purchased my mobile before some weeks only. My mobile was working fine but suddenly I have noticed that I am not able to turn off the home screen in my mobile. Now whenever I try to turn off the home screen at that time I am not able to see the any option to turn off the home screen. Please tell me what I should do to fix this.

Re: Cannot switch off home screen in nokia X3-02

As far as I know you can disable your home screen option by going in to the mobile setting and after that going in to the display setting and then you will find the option for the home screen option. if you don’t find the disable home screen option or turn off home screen option then I think you should try to solve it by removing the shortcuts from home screen. I hope after doing that your problem will get solved.

If you still getting the same problem by trying all the possible setting then I think you should try to solve this problem by doing restore factory setting your Nokia X3-02. First of all you have to take the back up of all your contacts and messages and after that do the restore factory setting in your mobile and after doing that you will be able to disable to the home screen in your Nokia X3-02. If you want any more information then please let me know.

Well I have read your above replies and after that I have tried to disable my home screen in my mobile by going in to the display setting but after that also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to do hard reset and soft reset in your mobile but it doesn’t make any difference. Is there anything wrong with my mobile phone? Please help me out to get rid of this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

As you said in your post that you are facing the same issue after trying to do hard reset and soft reset in your mobile phone then I think you should try to solve this issue by doing software update in your mobile. You can update your Nokia X3-02 by downloading Nokia software updater In your laptop or computer. I hope after updating the software you will not get this issue in your Nokia X3-02.