Thread: Changed Gmail password not getting saved in Motorola Droid

Changed Gmail password not getting saved in Motorola Droid

Recently I changed my password in the Gmail account and now the problem is that I cannot access it in my Motorola Droid. Whenever I am trying to enter my account then I am getting a sign in error and after trying several attempts I get characters to enter and after entering it I am being asked several questions here. Also if I want to change it in the droid then also I cannot do that, so that’s the situation n which I am stuck in. So please suggest me some important suggestions for the problem. I am waiting for the help. So do reply accordingly.

Re: Changed Gmail password not getting saved in Motorola Droid

Ok do one thing first go to the settings and in the accounts & sync, there you will be able to free up the gmail account there. Just go there and delete the account that you are having also with that you get the option of adding the new account. So fill up the necessary information there and get yourself a new account and start syncing with the new account that you are having, so this method will get you to the point where you get the freedom to access the account and also enter a new password.

Well doing a factory reset is the best option in this situation so do that. If you are lucky then you can get the problem solved with this first suggestion only, so nothing to worry, even I had the same problem ago. So what I had done is that after spending the entire day working on the Google apps account. Still no inroads for the problem, so that’s why I thought of better settling with the factory reset method.

I got a odd solution for the problem. So what I am saying here is that with the necessary solution that you have given here and hence that’s what I am trying to say here. Just turn off the phone and when you start the phone you will immediately get a password prompt. So when you have changed the gmail password and also you will be able to get the password prompt. So that’s what I am trying to say here.

I have got one more solution for the problem. Here goes the solution for the problem when you enter the Gmail account and then try sending the message to yourself. Although it will show that it is sending the message, though it will not send the message, so that’s what I am trying to say here. Now finally when it is not sending the message it will ask you to enter the password and then you will have to enter the password and then the necessary information gets added up.