Thread: How to do System Recovery on Alienware Area 51

How to do System Recovery on Alienware Area 51

Hi guys I am using Alienware Area 51computer from so last few months and i like this computer very much. Some days before I get the virus in my computer and I have tried to remove the virus from my computer but I was not able to get rid of this so I have reinstalled windows 7 in my computer but I have never created any recovery CD in my computer. Now in my computer lots of things are missing. Now I am not able to use any alienware stuff in my computer is there any way to get those things back?

Re: How to do System Recovery on Alienware Area 51

As you have said in your post that you have reinstalled the windows 7 in your computer because of that you will not able to recover any user data but you can get back all the alienware stuff in your computer by downloading from the CD which normally comes with the computer. Just insert that CD in your computer and after that install all the alienware stuff. After you install all the required things you should make one system recovery disk so in future you will not face this issue.

You have to also install all the drivers again in your computer to make work all the things properly. You will find all the drivers in your driver CD in which you will also get other alienware stuff also. if you want to download the updated driver then you can do this from internet also. Just visit the alienware official site and after that search the driver for your computer and after that download it in your computer and then install all the drivers. After installing the driver you should burn those drivers in one disk for future use.

Thank you so much for helping me and giving me this suggestion. I have installed all the drivers and I have also installed updated version of the command center. Now my computer is working perfectly, but I want to know how to make the system recovery disk. If anyone who knows the exact steps for the system recovery disk then please reply me. I am waiting for your reply.

If you want to create the system recovery disk then you have to follow these steps.
    • First you have to go to the control panel and after that click on the system and security.
    • Now after doing that you have to click on the Create a system recovery disk.
    • After clicking on that you have to insert blank CD or DVD in your computer and after that it will create a system recovery disk.

Now after that you can use it whenever you face any issue in your computer.

I have created system recovery disk after referring the given steps in your above post. I have also created system restore point in my computer by going in to the device manger and after that clicking on the system protection tab. I have also checked that system recovery disk by restarting the computer and it was giving me the option for system restores so I don’t have to worry about any problems now. Your given steps really helped to create the system recover disk in my computer and I am very thankful to you.