Thread: Answering machine application for Android

Answering machine application for Android

I am having a mobile phone which is running on the Android Operating system. So I wonder is there any applications that can be used in the Android phones? I have just found the one which will just answer by sending SMS to someone. But I want the one that will help me record the message that I wish. So that, if some calls me then it should answer the call with the preset voice message. I need it often when I am outside in my car.

Re: Answering machine application for Android

I too wanted the same application that would record my message in the preset format. So I have made lots of research and didn’t find any such application in the market. As I think so that there is no such application for the Android as of for 2.1 firmware. Since the android has no such feature that enables it to record the message. So if anyone else finds any application that will help to record the message and answer the call or SMS automatically then let me also to know.

I have heard that there are no such applications available in the market that will allow you to record the message that you want and answer the incoming call or SMS. There are some people having the recording application in their phone but it is provided by the third party. Also I have seen one application called “Answering Machine” which will answer all the incoming calls and messages automatically. I think that this application would cause you around $2-$3.

I think that these services were available in the Symbian phones but I don’t know about the application that will be for the Android phones. In my Symbian I was having an application known as Interactive Voice Call Master (IVCM). The application was really good. It can differentiate the callers from the white list, black list and also from the address book. It also helps to make a schedule for answering the calls according to your wish.

It seems that you are talking about the voice mail. If you want such services in your phone then you must need to pay some extra money to get these services. I have seen this service when I was having the Symbian S60. I was having this for years and I had the voice mail service in it. It was working very well for those Symbian phones. I hope Android also brings some applications that will have the automatic call answering feature in it.