Thread: Android phone having the best Battery life

Android phone having the best Battery life

I need your suggestion friends. I want to buy an android .But here I am more concerned with the battery life of the android. I t should last for few days without a charge with moderate usage including something entertaining, snappy and powerful. I am aware that all three features in one smart phone must me mutually exclusive. Which one would be compatible for me?

Re: Android phone having the best Battery life

I suggest you to take Samsung Galaxy S. It has very impressive battery life. At the most it has 7.5 hours watching movies. But the only drawback of Samsung Galaxy S I feel is that it has no flash for the camera. If you compare it with other android handsets then Samsung Galaxy S has the lead. Also it is one of the best releases of android smart phones. It has great specification or configuration. I can bet on it. It would be fruitful to your needs.

According to me all I guess is that it depends on our moderate usage. The entire day if you keep playing movies and songs won’t let your battery stay for long, that’s obvious! At the most all the android typically stands up to 2days of battery at moderate usage, which really means that it should get charged when you know that there is not enough battery life to last till you get home on the third day. Browsing the web and receiving e-mails leads to lot of battery usage. As it requires multiple process in it. I prefer HTC Desire.

To meet your requirements, you should prefer LG Optimus 2X. It would the best smart Android phone for you. You would be happy after knowing its battery specifications. Its standard battery is Li-Ion 1500mAh that gives you Stand-by up to 400 h and talk time up to 7h 50 min which perfectly suits your needs. Not only battery it is good in other specification also including LED flash for camera. So instead of Samsung Galaxy S, you can prefer this.

If you ask me then I would personally prefer the new Samsung Google Nexus S. It’s one of the best smart android phone to use. I have personally experienced it. It has smooth features also the tech specs put the battery performance slightly better than the Samsung Galaxy S. I moderate use, it’s would last up to 2 and half days. If you are thinking or want up to 3 days then at present it is a dream. For that you have wait till next year for further releases because for that much battery life you need advances in dual core processing etc.

You can give a thought for Samsung Galaxy Tab but I am not sure about its 3 day battery stability. The battery specification of for Samsung Galaxy Tab is Li-Po 4000mAh in standard and its Stand-by Talk time is up to 28 h (2G) / Up to 25 h 30 min (3G) which is really appreciable. The only problem with it is that it is not that portable to our expectation because it is little big than other Androids. If it’s in your budget then go for Samsung Galaxy Tab.