Thread: Command center is not working in Alienware

Command center is not working in Alienware

I have Alienware M15x laptop and I am using this laptop from last 7 to 8 months. I am using windows 7 in my laptop which I have installed recently before that I was using windows vista in my laptop. in my laptop command center is not working after I installed windows 7 in my laptop. I was able to use the command center in my laptop with windows vista. Please suggest me solution for this issue. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Command center is not working in Alienware

As far as I know you need to manually download the command center for your laptop and after that install it in your laptop. Before you install the command center in your laptop you have to remove the previously installed command center in your laptop. After removing the previously installed command center you have to restart the laptop and then install the downloaded file of command center. After doing that command center will start working normally.

Yes I agree with the above post. I was having the similar problem with my laptop and after that I have tried to fix this issue by reinstalling the command center in my laptop but after that also I was facing the same problem and then I have just downloaded the command center installation file from its official site and installed in my system. Now after doing that I am not facing any difficulties with command center. you can download the command center file by clicking here COMMAND CENTER. Now after clicking on this link you have to select the operating system and then click on the download.

I think you are facing this problem because some of the previously installed command center files are still exist in your laptop which creating problems. According to me you have to first install the Ccleaner in your laptop and after that run it in your laptop. it will remove all unwanted files from your laptop and then restart the laptop. Now after restarting the laptop you have to install the command center again in your laptop. After doing this trick you will not get problems.

There might be something wrong with your .NET framework in your laptop. As I have read on the DELL official site that command center needs .NET framework but if any of the .NET framework files gets corrupted at that time this kind of problems can take place. I think you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the .NET framework in your laptop. After reinstalling the .NET framework you will be able to use the command center in your laptop.

The solution which you have provided has solved my problem. After reading your post I have first downloaded the .NET framework in my laptop and after that I have removed .NET framework which was installed in my laptop. now after doing that I have restart the laptop and then I have installed .NET framework which I have downloaded. Now after doing that command center started running normally. Thank you so much for helping me and solving my problem