Thread: Making use of Android over iOS

Making use of Android over iOS

Recently I am having an iphone 4g with me and all my friends are suggesting me to get a G2X which is an Android and telling me to sale it. The G2X sound cool with its awesome specs but iOS's design is superior. Considering all its function and features iOS is good then why people choose Android over iOS. I can't get the valid point to switch. Can anyone give a valid reason?

Re: Making use of Android over iOS

Actually all that matters is personal needs and wants. Android has smoothness and ease of use that IOS don’t. I did all the research and found that an Android phone was better for me and my needs and wants in a mobile device. I am pretty familiar with iOS and Andriod since I have used both. Both operating systems are good. Android's has infinite customizability. This is the main reason that people go for Android rather than iOS.

People have many favorite reasons to choose Android as their smart phone. One can customize home screens in android such as create custom icons which make it unique. The interesting part is that you can under clock to make the phone faster or to extend battery life. The iPhone seems to have more setup than Android which makes iphone iOS less user friendly then Android. The G2x is one of those great solid, slim boxes from T-Mobile with a glossy image of the device on the front and vibrant colors around the edges.

It’s a good suggestion if you ask me. Let me tell you something about G2X.The G2x is a plain vanilla Android device so if you are looking for something like the Nexus S with 4G support then you may want to consider the G2x. Gaming is a focus of the G2x because of the dual-core processor and you will find Need For Speed and NOVA loaded on the G2x. The G2x ditches the physical keyboard for a 4-inch WVGA display with HDMI output and an 8 megapixel camera with 1080p video capture beyond the transition from messaging-centric device to multimedia powerhouse.

Both of them have there on aspects, features and strengths in different criteria’s. The iOs has the advantage of being able to control every aspect of the phone and what's allowed to run on it and I think IOS still has the edge in variety and quality of apps. The G2x is stuck with Android 2.2.2 for the foreseeable future. Regardless, plain Android is such a breath of fresh air that we're almost willing to forgive LG and T-Mobile. Basically, you'll enjoy the same clean and uncluttered user experience as on Google's Nexus phones or the excellent G2, and you'll soon forget about Android contamination.

Everyone has their own experience and reviews about both Android and iOS. Apple iOS has historically never managed to compete in a market where there is tremendous price pressure. It likes to have distinctive devices with premium features and premium price. Actually I am pointing on its paid application. There are no iOS phones that have a hardware keyboard. If you have a good idea of what you want specifically, it is more likely you will find that there is an Android phone that suits what you want more so than an iPhone.

Even I agree and my point view is same. The reason why I have always said that Android will be huge is because of the choice it gives to consumers, as well as, phone manufacturers. The open nature of the platform allows for competition and as a result pushes prices down. About paid application and price made me not consider the iPhone. For that you have to do Jail Break. iPhone does not have this feature when you buy it. Jail breaking needs to be done at our own risk and I have heard of many cases where the OS simply didn’t wake up after jailbreak. So it’s pretty scary business. If you have a good idea of what you want specifically, it is more likely you will find that there is an Android phone that suits what you want more so than an iPhone.