Thread: What’s Special in HTC EVO that T-Mobile G1 can't do?

What’s Special in HTC EVO that T-Mobile G1 can't do?

My dad has gifted me a Smartphone of HTC EVO and it is having the operating system of android and my friend I having the T-Mobile G1. And I have question occurring in my mind is that what can a 1ghz HTC EVO can do but the 500mhz T-Mobile G1 can’t do? I am thinking about the application of these phones that when I tried to search games on the application market I saw that the game would run on any android phone. But are there any applications which can run on the HTC but not on the G1. Please suggest me.

Re: What’s Special in HTC EVO that T-Mobile G1 can't do?

I think that saying in the terms of the phone I think the HTC EVO is better than the T-mobile G1 and I want to say this because without the rooting of the phone the G1 goes up to the 1.6 donut while in the HTC EVO you will get the latest version of the android and I think in this the G1 can only use the application that will work on the 1.6 donut but in this case all the application can be supported by the EVO android. I think that this should be good for the HTC EVO.

In this case it is like you are having two cars Subaru WRX STI and Toyota Corolla and they will reach from the point A to point B, but I think that the Subaru WRX STI will be more faster than the Toyota Corolla, an in the WRX STI it will be more fun to drive . Or I think that in mobile terms that there are not so many features in the t-mobile G1 like the Video chat, Kick stand, 4.3 screen, 800x400 resolution, Fantastic Camera, 2.1 and the main application market.

I think the main reason I think is the rooting of the t mobile G1 is harder than the HTC EVO and I think that it having the hard button of the red and the green key is very hard. But I think that the warranty is also the one main aspect of the Smartphone. I think that the battery life for the G1 is only branded for the US users but I think that the HTC has the longer battery life. I think that it really matter how did you format it in the first place.

One thing is famous in the HTC EVO that is the firmware is having the voice dialing feature is activated I think this annoys the hack out of this. I think that this is the feature is the feature which is not present in the t-mobile G1. I think that if you want it then I think that you should install the new firmware in the T-mobile G1

I think that the G1 is the Google branded and the HTC EVO is the HTC branded I think we can easily get the root access in the HTC EVO but I think that they are exactly the same. As I think that the HTC mobile has the longer warranty and the T-mobile G1 is having very short warranty card. The warranty also matters in this.

Rooting of the phone the G1 goes up to the 1.6 donut and I think that you can only use the application of the 1.6 only but I don’t think that the android is having this it can use any of the android application. And HTC EVO that is the firmware is having the voice dialing feature and the T-mobile G1 is not having this feature. The warranty also matters in this thread.