Thread: Application for Bible reading in android?

Application for Bible reading in android?

Dear friends I have been using blackberry and I have was having an bible reading application in it and I use to read it normally many of the time when I am free and I have a good habit of reading in free time, but now I have got android and I don’t know anything about this phone am really curious to know if there is any application which would help me to read the bible again I would really thank you from my heart if anyone over here would help me with this? I am sure people must be using applications for reading bible and they would help me defiantly.

Re: Application for Bible reading in android?

Well same here really fond of reading in the free time or between the traveling and all these application’s really help a lot so I do know about the software regarding this and you would really be happy to know if you would be using the same one I suppose in your blackberry it is called youversion and this is really a nice application and I have been really enjoying it and I hope you would like it too.

Yes I would also prefer this youversion this is a best one from a long time it has been used a lot in blackberry and all and thanks for the developer’s of the you version as the android OS was released they were ready with this application for the android to and I never missed my routine even after swapping my phone form blackberry to android and this is really a nice software now you got to thanks us from your heart for suggesting such a nice application as per as your requirement

I have been using a application itself know as bible and it has been the number one for this requirement, as it has number of advanced features then all other available application in market I would like to introduce about this application and it would be in this manner, it has many great bible translation, offline bible access and even in the airplane mode, Free access to many modern English Bible translations, Free access to many modern Spanish Bible translations. Use this and really fell free for languages and all no problem regarding anything just an awesome application for bible reading.

Ok so now I would be suggesting you with one of the most selling and a real bible application which would have all the bible related stuffs and pure bible and in every languages and with as easy access and very user friendly and specially designed for Android .AcroBible Now you can enjoy the Bible. AcroBible a native off-line bible created for Android would provide you the best experience. Just a Touch interface would make it so easy to search and navigate the Bible.

Would like to introduce with a new bible software and with really a nice and advanced features and with an easy user interface and it is been named as CadreBible Software and now I would like to tell you about it’s features. Well they are, Off-line Bible Study Tool, nice library, Enhanced! Reading Plan, Text-To-Speech, Auto-scroll, Parallel View, Commentary View, easy Search, Multiple Verse Selection, Bookmarks Highlights Copy after looking at so many better features how can anyone get rid of this this is the easiest and most user friendly one.

The point of getting the application named as bible and it would also be know as holy bible and an using this bible and it is the best one and I think most of the people are using this itself it is the well know application for bible reading and they have been really very easy to use just a touch far away from the blessing of god so I would suggest you the BIBLE application to be used you will really love the application.