Thread: Motorola Driod phone hangs on call

Motorola Driod phone hangs on call

When I am on the phone, sometimes the call is terminated or if the phone is silent. I have attempted to ensure the closeness sensor is turned on so the screen goes blank. I even attempted to lock the phone before using it in my ear. Not anything has assisted out and very irritating. I know only some people with Motorola Droids and each one of them is having this issue. It is so bad that they are now promising to modify away from the "Droid", because of this. I to be inclined to agree with them, if this is not going to be familiar with and permanent at some point. Please tell the solution.

Re: Motorola Driod phone hangs on call

It Sounds similar to you are face dialing and muting. I utilize an application called "Tedd Droid Tools" which has an attribute called Call Guard on the screen. All it does is when you are on a call to lock the screen and the only approach out of that screen is much touch of a button in the center of the screen. This has left all my issues dialing cheek. It's not the attractiveness application out there, but does the job very well done. It will even let you answer the phone with the camera key instead of utilizing the screen. I hope that this will assist you.

My droid did this in the starting. Then it beaked or I modified the way I was utilizing it. Before mine black screened for excellent it was doing it once more more normally dropping calls or cheek dialing random crap. On the Droid 2G. I got that when I go into a phone call I can press the power supply button key one time to force the screen to go black and that appears to maintain it that manner. Got this out while utilizing the Bluetooth because I did not need the screen to be on invariable as it sat next to me with the Bluetooth in the ear. Attempt it on the droid to observe if that works. I attempted it with the D2G off and on many time and it works fine for that device.

I attempted "Tedd's Droid Tools" and it works beautifully well! I have not had the phone do it is weird monkey business on me since I have loaded it. However, it makes another trouble when you are on a call with an automated system and you want to listen to menu and dial suitably during prompts. It is irritating, but tolerable since I am not in that condition very often. So I want to suggest you that if you know about the settings then you would fix this problem otherwise you should go at the service centre.

I think I said in my original post I attempted to lock the phone before attempting to talk about it. I have not purposely attempted to set the application in the background. While that does appear to work, it works in a way that reduces the user experience on the phone and does not ease my disturbance. Dear I have tried many times to fix this problem but every time I am getting unable to fix this problem. I took the help form the net. But I didn’t sufficient materials.

It is comic that I never had a problem with my phone until my Bluetooth headset ruined. Anyways, I got something else that is causing the problem. I utilize the phone normally on my left shoulder or ear and sometimes I am observing that my keyboard slider is "opening" and is turning the phone on. I believe this is another method that I am having issues even when the phone locks before starting to talk about it. If you also have this issue, which the ear does not generally utilize his droids and then converse without headphones?

Thank you so much for giving me suitable solution. I read your solution. Actually I am facing this problem from last month. I was very frustrated with this problem. And also my phone warranty is out of dated. I didn’t have sufficient money for going on service centre. I liked your solution of this problem. I tried to get the solution so many forums like this forum. But I didn’t the solution of this problem. Today I am very glad for finding the solution and suggestion on my problem