Thread: Not able to connect SD card via USB on Motorola droid

Not able to connect SD card via USB on Motorola droid

I am hoping someone can assist me with some choices of last resort before taking the phone to the repair shop. Here is the scoop: my SD card suddenly decided that he would vanish, and while there, my phone does not sense it. I removed the battery, unplugged the SD card and connected it into my computer through adapter (not phone) and was capable to access it. I place the SD card back in my phone on and then after go to Setting and then after SD card and phone storage and 'Monte SD Card "it says" put in a SD card for installation. "Well, so a day later I altered the SD card with a "robot" friend and she was capable to notice the card in your phone, but once more does not sense my phone card. Also, when I connect my phone into my computer via USB for Mac I can not get a connection. I am utilizing the file move Android. I attempted to format SD card (FAT32) with Disk Utility and still nothing. Therefore I am approximately influenced that my phone is spoiled. I was working last week. Does anyone have any suggestion?

re: Not able to connect SD card via USB on Motorola droid

I have a pair of thoughts. First, attempt beginning the phone in Safe Mode. That should remove any third party applications that might be causing a issue. If it works in Safe mode than it is almost certainly a third party application .If that does not work than my next proposal would be to factory data rearranges your phone. There is no reason to put money into the phone if it is a software related problem. To regulation this out entirely, this is the way to go.
    To begin in Safe Mode:
    1. First of all power off your machine.
    2. Then after slides open the keyboard and power on by pressing power button and “menu” at the similar time.
    3. Then after you will carry on pressing the menu key until you find to the Droid.
    4. The mobile phone should currently tremble if done properly.
    5. Then after launches menu and your phone should boot with “Safe Mode” displaying in the bottom left place

I want to tell you that someone told me that utilizing the similar technique as the X worked. I attempted it and it did not work for me. You can attempt it if you need, while. Power off, push and click the Menu key, hold power button until you observe the M, carry on to press Menu until phone boots. Like I said, it did not work for me, but somebody told me that it did work for them. Expect this assists. So at least you should do these steps. I hope that by doing this you problem will be solve. After doing this you would tell me.

Well, I attempted something fresh after reading a number of posts in diverse forums. First I attempted to choose "USB debugging" in the "application then after Développement" and I could plug my phone and see the contents of my SD card. My phone will not restart. Now, I got an application called "Multi-Mount SD Card” that makes me go forward in the development of menus each time to turn "USB debugging." It works fine, but I assume it should not be. Whatever, I have the result I predictable.

That is attractive weird; I utilize my unbelievable with my Mac without any problems. I was capable to mount it and the SD card with small issue. The only problem I ever had with my macbook never mounting a drive was one time when my iPod didn't want to work and that was fixed by a reboot. But I want to suggest that first of all you will insert the SD card then after you will connect the USB. Then you should figure out the error. Then post the problem with errors.

Re: Not able to connect SD card via USB on Motorola droid

Really your problem is related to the great things. But you can use the SD card. It is very small issue. But I want to know do u familiar about the hardware of your phone? Then you should connect with your phone otherwise you will have to read the manual guide which available on the internet. You can read this online. If still you didn’t get the sufficient information then you will have to go your mobile phone gallery. Then ask about that. I hope you will get the right solution from there.