Thread: Cannot install any application in my Android

Cannot install any application in my Android

Is there someone else facing problem with installing the applications? I am getting problem with installing the applications. If I download any of the application in my phone and try to install that then it suddenly aborts the installation process and shows me the error message which says "install unsuccessful". I am not able to understand that what is the problem with that and how can this issue be resolved. Almost none of the applications are getting installed in that. If someone can help me to resolve the problem then it will be really appreciative.

Re: Cannot install any application in my Android

I think that your phone is out of memory and that is the reason that you are facing the problem like this. I mean that there are low memory spaces in your phone. So you should check for this condition first and if that is the case for you then you will have to remove some of the applications from your phone which are not required by you. This will free some memory from your computer. After that try to install that app again and this time you will not get the issue like this.

It looks like you are having a difficulty by way of the smdl2tmp1.asec file. I was also having the same problem a couple weeks before. It was actually simple to resolve in the course of Root Explorer, but I don't know whether you have to be rooted and make use of it to resolve the difficulty. The file just requires to be removed because it is a temp file, except many of the times it gets hung up and doesn't remove itself as it should.

I have had this in the same way as you have mentioned earlier. Really do not know the answer, but I think in some cases applications have their roots and require a root system to install. Some system applications are not installed correctly that way. You have to copy them to / system / application directory and restart the phone. Some can be installed using a program such as titanium. Do not take any of this but these comments are based on what I saw and my assumptions. I'd love to hear from someone who really knows to explain how this works.

I think that it is because you forced to install applications on SD card using the set of the installation location of a switch. I have also gone through this issue. I thought I turned it off (set it to 0) that could re-install things. I have since put back to 1 with no problems from time to time an application is not updated, but if I move the phone's storage, update and after that move to the SD card then it usually works.

I found that the applications on the SD card will not be updated. They have to be on the phones internal memory. That kind of shit, having to move applications back and forth between the SD card and the phone when you upgrade. Do you have a custom ROM memory and moved with his App2SD software applications (or similar) or moves to a software application file that is included in the ROM of values?