Thread: How to access Temperature data remotely in Android phone.

How to access Temperature data remotely in Android phone.

I have a thought regarding with an old phone toward inform me the temperature at a remote location. I necessitate recognizing at what time a greenhouse or some remote location through sending come up to freezing my computer an alarm or additional Android phone. I thinking of somewhat alike to GPS remote position, however obtain the temperature data as an alternative of GPS data. Does anyone have any idea regarding this? Please share your thoughts with me. Thank you.

Re: How to access Temperature data remotely in Android phone.

How to get the other phone to detect the temperature? That is the main issue can be seen. Getting the phone to emit a signal of some sort (email, SMS, phone call, whatever) when the temperature reached a certain point would not be very complicated. Getting the phone to pick up the ambient room temperature would be the hardest part. I do not consider the phone is designed to perform that or have that type of sensor within it.

You are able to control the CPU temperature and are able to observe the battery temperature (in any case on a number of phones). I am acquainted with of no monitor ambient temperature. I am acquainted with you can pay money for sensors that monitor temperature, associated to a computer and are able to produce email and / or text alerts at what time the temperature reaches a definite point. I would like to see something like a better solution.

Just got my first Android phone 2 weeks ago. Through so a lot of applications and dog lovers similar to me have to be something out there that is reasonable. Is the temperature sensor on these phones simply determining the temperature of the CPU or possibly the battery? As I thought, I be familiar with extremely little regarding these things. Please share your ideas with me. I try to find regarding this topic on net but still no success. Please help me thank you.

It might be possible to connect a thermostat at a 3.5 mm, adjust the thermostat is closed (or open) the circuit in the "alert" to deceive the temperature of the phone into thinking that a headset is connected , and use something similar to Tasker to send an SMS message "connect the headphones." I am acquainted with not anything regarding how the phone detects the headset, however; as a result this cannot even be probable.

Hello I search about this on internet and I found some information regarding to your issue. If the above help is not helpful then you could wire thermostat are able to be connected to a charger for the phone power is cut when the temperature reaches alert, and Tasker have to act in response to that. Of course, it would as well trip throughout a power failure. Please go through it if you want to know more regarding to it then try to find about this on net thank you.

I found one of the services, however it is more than a 500 $ and necessitate a monthly subscription. I am looking for the similar thought. I can take my dogs with me everywhere and during the summer I go to my account on for them in the car if I have to run to the store or get a quick bite to eat. So afraid that I have my car off or w / stops working. Has anyone found an Android application to obtain a temperature reading in a car or I estimate wherever? I bought a wireless thermometer, but as soon as you enter a building, the signal is lost.