Thread: Random reboot with Motorola droid 2

Random reboot with Motorola droid 2

I have my world Droid 2 10 days ago, and since the lights began to randomly reboot every two hours. At first I thought it was the applications I've downloaded and perhaps the operating system reboots immediately after installing applications. Then restart a few times while I was on the phone I thought I might have pressed the power button. Today, however, saw the phone just randomly restart without my touch. Please share your views on this?

Re: Random reboot with Motorola droid 2

Try removing the battery used for a minute, reinstall the battery toward regain power during the latest test for the difficulty and after that restart the system. If it is not useful then try to use factory settings. Even if you have previously ordered a replacement subsequent to Technical Support Verizon most likely had to attempt that. If it’s not helpful then try to contact with the Verizon store. And ask them for replacement they will give you appropriate solution thank you.

The truth is we did not try the default settings. But it does eliminate some of the widgets, Facebook and social networks. Then I took a couple of applications I've downloaded and the Ferrari documents from the wall. They do not run in the background (I'm sure Ferrari at 100% does not effort unless you start it yourself). And it has not done it again though. Think you had to do something with one of the applications I downloaded that perhaps became unstable? Has been running much cooler since I changed global CDMA mode, and I disabled push e-mail.

I've had two reboots when trying to start the camera, and a restart to open the maps, and I thought it was related to some kind of error about access GPS as it seemed that the simply thing within ordinary among the two applications. Unluckily, today I also had an unsystematic reboot at the same time as the phone was inoperative. I was sitting at my desk, and when I picked it up connected together and I realized I had my home screen to redraw, so I burrow in the configuration of the battery and had resumed a minute earlier than.

Consequently restarting the mine stopped at the moment, for some reason. A fresh difficulty has arisen. Some configuration is changed, and now every time you press the home button on my phone does not return to the home screen. The search button is not working well. I have to keep hitting back. I've had three reboots so far had my unit for about three weeks. However, my situation is a little dissimilar. It reboot twice at what time plugged within the charger once completely charged said I hit the power button, slide the release of the precise on the way to unlock and reset.

I have tried safe mode and did a factory reset. In safe mode the problem disappeared, but in normal mode that emerged again. It also happens when the software of the camera takes a picture archiving and emissions GPS information so not all third party software that is causing the reboot. Possibly a number of interference or difference among with dissimilar applications installed? This does not take place on my other phone through them and still additional applications installed as a result that somewhat are happening here by the approach the phone handles GPS software and access the application.

I just would like to notify you that after the most recent update of this phone still restarts resting on the GPS and numerous other times. Matt has not been able to help the online update and it still does not solve anything. He has been on the phone with Verizon support and to update the nomadic potential within the air as a result you are able to use your phone abroad. And at the same time as upgrading the phone will reboot, and still within safe mode. We hope you are able to reach a real solution for it.