Thread: Do I need to set interval for pushmail in my android mobile

Do I need to set interval for pushmail in my android mobile

I am having the gmail account. I noticed that there were two notifications within the menu bar each time I get the mail. I disabled notify me within bar for the programs and set 5 min as the period. Therefore now I guess it's functioning. But I found that we need not set the interval for push. Is it right or not? How can I recognize that Gmail app is not performing something any longer? It is an awful app compared to android mail app and I desire it to not accomplish anything.

re: Do I need to set interval for pushmail in my android mobile

The Gmail is true push gmail. The email application is for IMAP / POP3. It looks that your Gmail account is configured because the application of Gmail and your mail application. You're correct; push mail is not a locate interval. In my case, I like to obtain notified once I obtain the message and not be obliged to process drain the battery, so I comprise to setup the Gmail account lying on the gmail application and have not anything in the configuration the mail application.

I would appreciate instant push Gmail without discharging the battery, but the program is too horrible. The only option I see in the program is to archive messages. I got a message while a test and now I encompass no suggestion where it gone. No alternative to utilize subfolders. Am I missing something here? When you archive a message is deleted from the inbox, but still exists in the label of all. On the phone, the Gmail application, go to menu -> tags and select all mail. You should see the mail there.

You may think of tags as folders but an email can have several labels (i.e. be in multiple folders). By accessing your email via a web browser on your computer, you can set nested tags to obtain the structure of subfolders. Well, if there is no way to use 15 or 20 sub-folders that I have, then I do not think you can use this program. It's amazing that Gmail application itself does not work intuitively. When you go to the labels in the application of gmail, do you think that you already have nested tags? See you in mine.

You must be able to simply drag the application of Gmail from the drawer of the application (which appears when pressing the central button on the dock launcher) on it. I've been through a lot of pitchers I'm a little fuzzy about the default launcher. If you try to drag an application, the garbage goes to where the bar is. No pitcher I have values here, so you have to wait for someone to arrive, still has it.

Re: Do I need to set interval for pushmail in my android mobile

You will require MobileMe or Yahoo and I think Gmail for push e-mail. When it comes to service MS Exchange Push this is in relation to the accounts of companies and corporations. In short, you only get push e-mail if you have MobileMe, Yahoo or Gmail, possibly, or you're a service provided through its work in the company's plans.