Thread: Application like instagram to share photo from android?

Application like instagram to share photo from android?

Guys I have been using and phone with android and I wanted an application to have some photo effects in my phone and edit my photo’s and also it should be able to upload the images, so my friend suggested me an software know as instagram I used it for some days but I am not satisfied with it so I want to know about some other similar software? Can anyone suggest me anything like this I really want some nice software related to this?

Re: Application like instagram to share photo from android?

Same situation here I to searched for software like this when I got the mobile with android I to found this instagram software but I wasn’t satisfied with it too so I had a search again for it and found some programs like Picplz and flickfolio but I have used picplz but not flickfolio so I don’t know anything about it but I can tell you about flickfolio this is really a nice program I have really liked this application a lot and you can upload any images with the help of this program so I think you would be satisfied with this.

Yes I too would like to support this point’s about picplz this is really a nice application regarding the images and all in android cell phone so you got to try this out I would also like to tell you about the key features about this application, this application would let you take snap’s would help you to upload the image and also would easily share those image’s .It has an background photo uploading.Integration with Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Foursquare and etc. I think it is as per as your requirement and this time you would be satisfied with this for sure.

Android is a good mobile to share the pictures edit them and do work over it, but when there is a point of sharing the images to more than one social network that time you have to do it one by one and the problem begins now .Although it is not that difficult a task, which are linked to their social network and share pictures should off course go with the lightbox application it has been an awesome so far with me I have never got any question regarding all this now this software is just flawless .

There have been different software which is when installed they try to replace the default application’s or any but Lightbox is about as simple as it is in, and while one can say a lot of functionality without the application itself, that makes it great. Lightbox only your pictures to share for many social network that allows all at once.i have been this lightbox tool to and I have been happy with it and I don’t have any problem with carrying this on and I have a strong believe that you would be a fan of it to. Enjoy using it

I would like to tell you about adobe Photoshop express software just add this application to your android mobile and feel free doing such stuffs your search would be stopped over there itself once you have downloaded this software to your cell phone.I have been using most of the software and wasn’t really satisfied with any of them but as I found this and started using it I was really happy with this one. I have been using adobe software for many other stuffs on PC so I thought this is an better brand to be used and even trust worthy so why not try this out and I did and that’s where I got my problem solved forever and I would suggest same to you.

I would like to tell you about some Google software which has been launched for android cell phone for the use of sharing and uploading the image’s and I know these are really enjoyable software’s there are number of software by Google for video recording uploading image uploading and sharing and even image editing and you can yourself note out how Google software would be and how would be there reviews so I would talk about there name’s you just got to read the detail about them and download any as your requirement and enjoy using them.Qik, Vrecorder, Stumble Uponvideo, PicSay, PhotoFlux, Tickr and picpush search for them and try them out.