Thread: Cannot answer incoming calls via car home app

Cannot answer incoming calls via car home app

The startup screen appears automatically car instead of my phone goes to sleep mode. I do not use a docking station; I use a Bluetooth ear bud. If the phone rings, while the cars splash screen is displayed, the incoming call screen is showed for 1 second and then the home display car takes over and I am not capable to answer the call. The "green phone" incoming call screen is not where you are. I spent an hour on the phone with Motorola technology as a final stage being transferred to a "Level 2" person. His suggestion was that the protective plastic box was interfering with the phone and the car to activate the screen. I have a protective plastic case on the phone and it baffles me why something plastic would have that effect. However, I took it off and the problem is not resolved. Is there any solution out there? I told the Home application cars can not be removed from my phone. Please, I want help. I am about to turn my Droid. Verizon solution was to give me a new phone - that was 4 months - and the problem still exists.

Re: Cannot answer incoming calls via car home app

No, but here is what I have well-read since posting the problem. The Car Dock or Car Home attribute is generated in to exploit by a magnet in a distinctive car docking station. It just so occurs that most women's purses, mine built-in, have magnetic closures for pockets and shakes. This reasons all types of problem with PDA's similar to the Droid. Now, it creates intellect that the reason why technical assist suggested I take away the case - they just would not listen to me that it was an artificial case. I am changing my normal hand bag with one with no magnets and we will observe if that works.

I have the same issue with not being capable to unlock it to answer or refuse the call. HTC Evo has the (Android 2.2) + Sprint for 3 weeks. It has all the latest updates, just utilizing the standard ring tones, applications have not yet installed. The issue is blinking, however, has only occurred three or 4x. Phone is never in my pocket, but the issue has happened both to hold the phone during an incoming call, and when it is on the table for the incoming call and took the phone. I have not been able to replicate the trouble by calling my home phone.

Whatever the reason, it appears that since phone calls are the most significant thing for a phone, the phone application immediately should receive 100% of the resources of the phone when a call comes in, without exclusion, or at least to me I put a checkbox to allow the phone to stop everything else when incoming calls are buzzing. It can blaze a bit when the call is answered, but I must be capable to answer calls and sometimes does not.

This is occurring to me with a HTC unbelievable. Custom ringtone set by the tone of a yielding tool MP3 song on the SD card. The question was only presenting a series of calls with restricted number, but they work well when the number was not limited. The set consisted of about 12 calls, only a few seconds (I did some calls from my landline as evidence). Incoming calls to limited numbers and international calls were my service provider Verizon (Colorado, USA). I have told you what I know about it.

I would like to tell you that this just occurred to me. Found a (very significant) call, stealing did not shift the green circle, could not answer. Pushing the lock button darkened the screen; when I pushed it again I was capable to partially move the green button, but it stuttered and failed, as if I had not pulled it far sufficient. This has occurred some times. Android 2.0.1 (stock; not rooted) on Verizon Motorola Droid. I heard about this. I am not fully sure this.

Thank you so much, for everybody for replying me and tried to solve my problem! The similar strange thing started occurring to me lately and after reading your posts I know why. My plastic case had not currently working and I began utilizing a leather-like one with a magnetic closure. I like the case, but it is more significant that I be capable to answer my phone. Anyone know if there is a technique to somehow protect the phone from the cases magnet? I may play approximately.