Thread: What is new in Panasonic Toughbook 19

What is new in Panasonic Toughbook 19

Has anyone seen this Panasonic Toughbook 19 laptop. What kind of system is this. I had seen this in an nearby place where number of laptop models were kept. The model look very heavy and the covering was great. I am sure that this laptop might not be having some kind of good performance. Because it looks small and there is really very less room for upgrades. Does Panasonic is going to add something new in this.

Re: What is new in Panasonic Toughbook 19

As the name says it is an portable devices which is designed to work in extreme conditions. It has a very hard shell which can compete with anything. There was some announcement by the company that Panasonic has updated the internal components of the Toughbook 19 to give a little more brains inside by providing extra update for processor, ram and video memory. I am not aware about much details on that, but this laptop does not really looks worth to buy.

You might be not aware but this time the current version of Panasonic Toughbook 19 has a second generation Intel processor. It comes with Intel Core i5 2520M 2.5 GHz Sandy Bridge cpu. And for graphic support the same is equipped with Intel HD 3000 graphics. It is worth mentioning that the CPU does not require fans to operate because of special design. The laptop is being upgraded and is not ready to provide much better output.

Did you know that it also has now 4GB RAM and 128 or 256GB 128 or 256GB. The screen is bit smaller which comes to 10.1 inch only. This new version has been improvements in the display, storage capacity and processor, and also includes new features that enhance their performance outdoors. Panasonic has decided to improve their performance on the outside thanks to a technology that allows to make use of sunlight to illuminate the screen, and a brightness control for easy visibility have both rush hours and night light. It also has features that allow anti-reflective coating to extend the battery time up to nine hours.

I am happy with the graphic upgrade on this laptop. That is nice. You can have an Intel GPU HD 3000 on it which is well. It has Windows 7on it and it has support for wifi and 3g. There is an camera support also here which has 3.2 mepapixel strength. The body of the laptop is really hard enough to deal with any kind of situation. I think this is surely designed for military professionals who have to work under severe conditions.

Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 is designed to give strength and reliability. Even after such a tough design the LCD can be rotated to 180 degree. It is extremely robust and dust proof. If you need a high performance laptop which is durable and has good computing power then you can surely go for the same. It is also optimized for the energy consumption. That means you can manage working on this for long hours.