Thread: What to do to repair the headphone jack of Motorola Droid phone

What to do to repair the headphone jack of Motorola Droid phone

I get that in order to pay attention in full stereo music on my DROID, my earphone connector has to be pressed HARD all the way into the receptacle, and that the smallest amount push will result in the sound wounding to mono or to not anything altogether. I am surprising if anyone else has this problem, or if maybe the plastic covering is just uneven on my DROID unit? Once more, the sounds works grand when the earphone is connected definitely all the way into the device, but it does not stay definitely connected in. The smallest amount gentle wind could knock out the sound. Note, the headphones are entirely well-matched, usual headphones that work grand in each other device I own consequently I am frightened the issue is the DROID itself. Anyone else have this problem?

re: What to do to repair the headphone jack of Motorola Droid phone

Well, I have been having the similar issue with the headset jack. In my Moto stereo system BT earphones works very well with it (although a minor low in the volume). But when I connect headphones or any external speaker, and I have attempted several dissimilar sets, the headphones will cut out reasonably commonly with any small bump, or even twist, of the stop. It will also end any music player playing at the time, whether it is the music application or Pandora! This is absolutely a fault of the Droid units. And mine was bought 4 to 5 months after the innovative free at Best buy.

No, I would like to tell you that this is the only set of earphones I own. I presume it is possible that another set would well more comfortably even if these are attractive standard-problem earphones. The comic thing, also, is that I make a note of that the micro-USB electricity charger connect is not an ideal robust in the Droid unit either. It works, but I kind of have to angle the plug into the machine. It makes me surprise if the covering of my device is a little ask? Promising?

There is been a lot of debate of this thing in the highlight forum, and it appears to be hardware mistake. I have the similar disaster-prone thing or on my objective, even though it is inclined to come and go. Occasionally you can do whatever you need with the phone and it immediately plays music. The next day, you take breaths towards the phone and music finds stopped / begins playing the next path. I want to suggest you that you should go at the service centre.

I am pretty late to the party, but mine has had issues headphone jack for some time and seems to be deterioration. I have had the phone since the unique launch day a year ago. I was a little bump or move the headphone jack, and I find stronger and maybe a static POP deafening car speakers while connected to the stereo or earphones if that's what I am utilizing. I listen to podcasts whenever I am in the car. Now I can feel the phone and maybe it is the small trembling also creates sound. Does not take much for the sound alters to black and white or entirely cut. I have one more year before I am suitable for the upgrade and expect that the cat is going to previous very long. At this speed it will be hopeless in a pair of months. I surprise if I am still appropriate for any warranty. Of all the notes I have read here and elsewhere about this, I would say the cat in this phone is not very robust. Otherwise, I enjoyed the phone and see the rest of the teams that still serves me very well after a full year. That's rare - usually by now I am wishing I could go ahead and trade in a new device.

Assumes what? I have the similar problem again. The problem begins and then leisurely degrades over time. This is the second DROID I have had to change because of this problem in less than two months. Bummed, the phone is grand or else. With the Dogcatcher application, I go away my iPod at home and pay attention to my podcasts on the DROID. Cannot stay for the Audible site application that’s why I can hear to books also? I tried to solve this problem but I am getting to unable to solve this question.

Re: What to do to repair the headphone jack of Motorola Droid phone

I want to tell you that I purchased it in to Verizon and they confirmed I had a bum unit. I estimate such things are probable. Since it was below thirty days since buy, they exchanged it out for a new one with no issue. Fairly honestly it was the most excellent service I have ever had at a Verizon put up for sale store. The fresh unit works wonderfully with my earphones. But I am also suggesting you that you should purchase the new headphone because the repair cost is much.