Thread: Motorola Droid 2 Keyboard keys are fading

Motorola Droid 2 Keyboard keys are fading

I've had my Motorola droid2 for three weeks and I have become aware of in the last week or as a result that the keyboard has been stripped into the middle, leaving a big bubble. I've perceive it published as a unique difficulty through the android, however not in the company of droid2. Has someone else experience this? Please share your experience with me? I am in no doubt that you guys will help me to solve this issue. Thank you.

Re: Motorola Droid 2 Keyboard keys are fading

I have not observed this reported on top of the D2. If this was not reason through being wet, Verizon be supposed to change your D2. I suggest you to contact with their direct support hot line at 1-866-406-5154. I am sure that Motorola support center will provide you the appropriate solution to solve this issue. Even you can mail them your issue. And see if they are providing you any solution on mail or not. I hope this will help you thank you.

It is difficult to get a good picture to show this difficulty, however if I press lightly within the center of the keys you are able to perceive the label of the membrane has sprung up approximately the surrounding keys are also moving. Subsequently, upon release I am able to hear the adhesive provide technique through increasing the membrane. Try to search about this on internet. I am sure that you will get some kind of solution on your query thank you.

Hello thank you for your replies guys No, not at all seen water! I've had it for three weeks and I commence to become aware of the beginning of last week. At first I thought nothing of it, but then decided to see if anyone else had this problem. Thanks for the contact information. I'll be giving a call. Can the plastic cover on the back of the screen separate and overlapping the keyboard? If anyone is able to find any solution on it then please post it here thank you.

It has not anything to perform through using the keyboard (I have a friend who uses the keyboard additional than I, however has no difficulty. It is the amount of time that the phone heats up. (That is, with the navigation, Trapster, Sirius / XM Radio and the approximating that maintain the screen going on). The keyboard is not gifted to survive the heat and spreads growing. At first it will appear similar to a blessing, as the keys are easier toward hit, however eventually you will become aware of that the buttons have broken not on time and make noise and will have to push the extra time to make contact with the keys.

Verizon forever acts as if it is a surprise that this is occurrence (or that I'm the only one to deal with it) and have replaced the phone double for this difficulty, however at the moment is out of warranty, so I thought I'd have to replace the phone and after. It appears as a label and a new right stick and it works like a champ. I rephrased my previous statement if he was violating the TOS (PSA) search for the keyboard droid on a popular auction site and can find a replacement for under $ 7.

I had the similar troubles subsequent to leaving my phone within my vehicle resting on a hot day one of the keys adhesive slacken and it popped off. Call VZW and they sent me a new one. Not sure if you have insurance or the comprehensive warranty however tries it. I think even Motorola don’t have an answer for this query. I contact them regarding to this query but I get very low response from them. Still if you got any solution on it then share it with us thank you.