Thread: Car home screen does not allow to answer the incoming call in Motorola Droid

Car home screen does not allow to answer the incoming call in Motorola Droid

This is a strange problem that I am facing here. The problem is with the droids car home screen. The car home screen does stays in the main screen of the phone. also it does not allow the phone to go in the safe mode. Whenever there is a incoming call then it gets displayed in the screen for a second or so and disappears. Due to which I am not able to receive the incoming call for me. I mean its really becoming frustrating for me from quite few days here, so suggest me some immediate solutions for the problem. I am waiting for the solutions from you all. I even tried having a chat with the Verizon people about the same issue and they did not specify much about the issue. instead they asked me to replace the device as soon as possible. I don’t think so that can be the perfect solution, still I need your advise on the same.

Re: Car home screen does not allow to answer the incoming call in Motorola Droid

As per my knowledge such kind of action is normally triggered by a magnet which can be found in the cases and also the magnetic closures for pockets and flaps. So that can be the case here, so watch out for the cases or the magnetic closures that have the magnetic effect in the phone. since the back side of the phone is having the magnetic sensor and hence that’s the issue

Re: Car home screen does not allow to answer the incoming call in Motorola Droid

See when you normally get in to the dock mode this kind of problem does occur and hence that’s what the problem is I think? So that’s what I am trying to say here, do have a look at it. see if the phone gets in to the dock mode situations like these can arise over here. So better to stay away from it. so look out for the cases if it is having the magnetic effect in it.

According to me there is no better option then trying and replacing it with the product. Do have a talk with them and get the product replaced, also look out for the plastic protector case even that can be the hindrance in the process as well. So do watch out for that as well. Since that can be a possibility over here, that’s what I am trying to say here. So do watch out for the same. so do have a chat with the concerned people about the same and hence that’s what I am trying to say here.

Thanks a lot for all th e suggestions that you have given here. The suggestion that you have given about the magnetic case is worth considering and hence appreciate the efforts that you have takne here to solve the issue.