Thread: Email Filters for Motorola Droid?

Email Filters for Motorola Droid?

Hello guys I just want to know if the email filters are there for the Motorola Droid phone? If yes then do let me know about it as soon as possible. Because I want to block off all the unwanted emails and I don’t want it there in my phone. So you all only tell me what should I do in a situations like these, I am sure that you will be knowing a lot about all these kind of information form you all. so please do reply on the same. I am waiting for your response.

Re: Email Filters for Motorola Droid?

I don’t think so that feature will be there in the droid phone. so what you have to do is just set the email filter option ON, in the email accounts like Gmail and Yahoo. So do look out for that and I am sure that will be the perfect suggestion for you. so set the email filter on in the browser and that’s it. so do look out for the solutions and I am sure that will be the perfect suggestion for you.

I would ask you to select the Gmail simply because it has the best spam filter and if by any means the messages does gets in your inbox then do one thing report the message as spam. Move the messages to the spam folders and that will be the perfect suggestion for you. so do that and I cannot think of the other options to do it. That’s what I am saying select Gmail and you will be satisfied.

Ok here I have some interesting suggestion for you all. those who all are not interested in what the Gmail is doing for your mails, then I have got a application for you in the android market and here is the link, so do look at that and I am sure that it will be the perfect application. These applications do check the POP3 mail as it hits your phone and also filters them. However one thing to note is that I personally haven’t tried it yet but I have asked many of my friends regarding this and all of them have asked me to go ahead with it. Hence I am suggesting you the same application for you. Do use it and let me know if that was effective for you.

I have got one more application for you. Do watch it out that as well. The name of the application is called as bouncer. It will let the mails which you want and which you don’t, you also get the option of audible alert with it, so that’s an again good feature to look out for, it is a must buy application for all the android users. Available in the android market for Rs.224 INR, so if possible get the application downloaded for you. That is the best thing that you can do at this moment of time. So that’s it from my side, so watch it out and let me know if you liked it or not.

That’s what I was looking for I downloaded the bouncer application because that was the one which I thought was the most effective for me. so I want ahead with the same. so thanks a lot for giving out the solutions for me. I appreciate the efforts that you have taken over here to solve the issue for me, you guys are true genius and I must admit that.