Thread: How to increase the internal phone memory of Motorola Droid?

How to increase the internal phone memory of Motorola Droid?

I am having a Motorola Droid phone, so what I want to know is that how can I increase the internal memory of the phone. Does anyone here know about it? the thing is that only 52MB of space is remaining in the internal memory. While a lot of space is available there in the sd card, so what can be the issue can you all tell me about it. if anyone here knows about it then do let me know about it. As I am very much desperate to get an answer for this one.

Re: How to increase the internal phone memory of Motorola Droid?

There is a very simple solution for the problem. Now what I am saying is that go to the android market and get the "App to SD Free application from there. That will solve the problem for you. I think so that will be the most trusted and the most effective solution for you. so do watch out for the same and I am sure that it will be an effective solution for you.

Hey thanks a lot for the solution that you have given over here and hence appreciate your efforts for the same. I also wanted to ask one more question with you all and the question is that where will I get the Talk Back application in the android market? can you all please tell me. Since if you have any idea about the same then do let me know about it, I am waiting for the solutions from you all. So do reply on the same. since I have no idea where can I find it. it will be great if you can find it for me, so do reply fast ok I am waiting for the answer.

TalkBack application has been developed by the eyes-free project and also you will get it in the Android Market for free. So that is the place where you need to do some searching stuff and hence you will get the required information on it. so do look out for the same there and let me know if you are satisfied with the response that has been given here. So that is what I want to say here, any other queries that you need to ask then do let me know about it.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given over here. Appreciate the efforts that you have put hereto solve my issue. I did find everything there and hence I am very much happy with the response that I have got here. So thanks a lot for all kind of information that you have given here.