Thread: Where is qHD Super AMOLED?

Where is qHD Super AMOLED?

As the title suggesting what I wanted to discuss over here in this particular thread. Well the Samsung Galaxy is having the qHD LCD displays. I wanted to know why there is no qHD Super AMOLED Plus display on this particular phone. Let me know if you are aware of this particular thing. Any speculation would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Where is qHD Super AMOLED?

Well as far as I know OLED technology is still developing. Samsung is the first one who has beroken the 3", 3.5", and 3.7" barrier for the screen. Now they have introduced 4.3” screen on the device. However there is no difference in the Pixel density or size as it did not go over the OLED technology. I am expecting that the OLEd based display system would be smaller and lower resolution than of the comparable than of the LCD.

I am hoping that you are aware of the thing that OLED are produced by the different manufacturing than that of the LCD. Till now the Samsung was using the shadow mask lithography process for developing the OLED. The only issue with the shadow masking is that minimum size for the printing which permits pixel densities to the 200. Into the laser based process you will have 330 ppi for the qHD Super AMOLED Plus.

I am wondering that Samsung is seems to be rebrand there display in nearby future. We can expect that Samsung is going to announce the releasing of the Super AMOLED plus in future. It would have the higher resolution than that of the Super AMOLED Plus and it would be quite cheaper than which are available in the market. Also LITI is also an important steps towards commercialization of the OLED TVS.

According to me it’s a kind of the printed paper which are made out of the carbon nanotubes. They are supposed to qualify as an organic because it is made of the carbon. Actually they are LED and there is something which can be used as OLED screens of the TV. I think the Super AMOLED Plus touch screen would offer super fine details and there would be better color saturation. However there would be an issue with Sensation's of the display.

The QHD screens should come out and appears to be using the pentile matrix with the sub pixels. The Super AMOLED Plus screens should be switched to the RGB matrix and more sub pixels. So it would be an efficient reason for the less resolution. I am dying to look the SAMOLED+ screen. I am sure if anyone is fan of this particular screen then I am sure he or she would love the same.

If OLED has become known for the screen tech then other manufacturer would pay the good premium to Samsung. They would have the quite large amount of profit then that of the losing on the any other phone side. I think Samsung should minimize the loss on the phone by making their phones are better. So we need to wait for the response of Samsung on this particular matter.