Thread: Suitable camera application for android

Suitable camera application for android

Last week I have go to trip with my friend and in that I use the Android Smartphone camera for capturing images. In that time, I found that there will be some problem existing in this camera. I have tried the Camera Zoom feature and I have not satisfied with the camera features. Now I need best application that helps to improve the performance of the camera. Any type of help or suggestion for related to this topic would be appreciate.

Re: Suitable camera application for android

I see all the application present in the Android application market and I really like the Vignette application. This application is easily downloadable and installs this application on the Smartphone. The best feature about Vignette is to change the effects around images present in the cell phone. However, picture quality of this camera application very nice. The free version of Vignette provides randomized effects for scratches and blotches on the photos.

One of the things that I want to discus here is that there is little application also present over android market that helps to do same task. I faced this problem and I like the Camera Pro application. The Camera Pro is an Android application that will be change the built-in camera app. actually this will adds an unbelievable features on this application. The zoom feature of this application is works great. Camera Pro present a digital zoom, sliding zoom level option. The camera doesn’t physically zoom but the application will be able to do it.

The WAMO Camera application is the most powerful and professional camera application. This application is to be supports for the Android OS and there will be no problem occurring in this installation. This application provides the features such as 10 type brilliant lens effects, built-in flash and High Dynamic Range photo image. This application also provide specially designed own Photo-album and able to share photo on social networking site.

There are 8 awesome apps present on the Android market and they will be able to capture the image on high quality. This is the best thing of this application. PicSay was an app recommended to us and the reason behind this is the powerful photo editor that helps to users for correct color, add text in word balloons, crop images, or as titles, and apply special effects. As per my thinking this is the best application for capturing the images on android phone.

The FxCamera application also good choice for you. It lets users concern a bunch of fun, also it provide the way to cool effects on photographs. The other visual effects contain ToyCam, Fisheye, Polandroid, Symmetric am and Warhol. This application is present on the Android app market and it is equal to more than a few popular iPhone camera apps. Then use this and get the experience of this application on the android phone.