Thread: Motorola fix request still pending

Motorola fix request still pending

I just called Motorola support and opened a case # 100908-003978, in relation to a problem I have with the phone's basic settings and the technician was able to reproduce the problem. Since I worked with other large companies like Microsoft, Symantec, Acronis, etc. I know what I mean when they say "we're working on it." But this issue is not about that. I informed the technology that will help make this better and Motorola have a section for updates and real problems and to let us know the status until they release an update. So I will approximate everyone’s support.

Re: Motorola fix request still pending

Hello I have the same problem. Set up an email account is not the same place where you add the account to work with the server configuration, not in the same place to see all your email accounts and the place is not the same to change the settings e-mail. Which means you have a mail icon, My Accounts and the messaging icon for the purpose other than email? When I called Motorola support did not even know where the adjustments were because Droid1 steps were on to tell you the configuration sought were not there.

Even if your Exchange account does not require a PIN or password for mobile policy, you are prompted to add an unlock PIN is necessary to enter it every time you unlock the phone (I consider that subsequent to 15 minutes of non- utilize). I'm not proverb this is not a superior security policy, just articulate it is an inaccuracy and simulated without difficulty. The fact that this is not necessary in the droid Moto 1, X Droid (also Motorola) or the Incredible Droid (all Froyo) proves that there is a feature, but a mistake.

As for the problem described above, the key needed to unlock the virtual keyboard is deliberate since all data entry pasture for the default physical keyboard. This is the similar functionality the same as the Droid 1 and is companionable through other phones physical keyboard. If the keyboard is already open, or open, you can start writing immediately. I hope this will clear your doubt. And I am sure that Motorola will take this under consideration thank you.

Well this is not one of my top priorities, however I'm sure Motorola is able to change the program to detect at what time the physical keyboard is open or not. If I have to comprehend the physical keyboard on the way to unlock the virtual keyboard stays close, however I have close physical keyboard I expect that the virtual keypad to permit quick access or write straight away. Motorola be supposed to think of a way of making productive telephone. My recommendation for the next update is to make the keyboard pop-up if I have no physical open, or as an option for people who do not like that idea.

The similar goes for the '&' and the symbols "@" - the placement of the symbol subsequently to the word earlier than and double space previous to the beginning of the subsequently word! Most understand the @ most often used for e-mail and be next to last character typed, but if I were writing an email, I would not put a space after the @ symbol. When text messages on my phone, I abbreviate a lot (@ is easier than in, 4 is easier than for, etc.). End with @ and & next to the word before you type two spaces after the symbol automatically.

It sounds to me like I was looking for the ability to select and copy text, not edit it, without going into the edit screen. So you want the device to give permission to copy the text to paste it elsewhere, but without permission to edit this text in the contacts. I think the use of this would be to copy the phone numbers, email addresses and contact notes by e-mail or text message without having to go through the extra step of editing the contact, since there is no intention this type of use to actually edit anything.