Thread: Which phone should i buy HTC Desire S, Samsung Galaxy S or LG Optimus2X?

Which phone should i buy HTC Desire S, Samsung Galaxy S or LG Optimus2X?

Hi I have been a genuine user of Nokia from the time I owe a cell phone, but now I am planning to switch to some other brand as I am bored using Symbian phones and want to try out a Android based phone now. After doing a small research on Android phones I found HTC Desire S, Samsung Galaxy S and LG O2X to be the best Android support phones. As I needed suggestion from you people on which phone I should buy? Please help.

Re: Which phone should i buy HTC Desire S, Samsung Galaxy S or LG Optimus2X?

Hi even I am looking to buy a new cell phone, which reminds me to go for Android phone. I had received great reviews on Android phones so I am planning to buy a android based phone only. Even I need suggestions on which phone should I buy as I found many android based phones in the market but I am not able to make out which phone would be the best. Please help me with your suggestions.

Sounds good that you are planning to join the Android world, I would personally like to suggest you to buy a Samsung Galaxy S as I myself have been using this cell phone from past three months and I feel great using this cell phone as its an awesome phone, with stylish Slim look with Rounded Edges that attracts a lot, apart from its looks it has great new features. I don’t know much about LG O2X and HTC Desire S!!

I think HTC would be the best phone for you as it is quite user friendly phone as compared to other android phones. Even my elder brother has been using a HTC Desire S so I know much about it as I have used it. And I must say that I personally liked HTC Desire a lot. It has a great touch. Even I am planning to buy HTC desire after my exams, I have seen LG Optimus 2X and Samsung Galaxy S as well but I’ll prefer HTC desire.

I bought the new LG Optimus 2x last week but later I found that the navigation is not functioning and I also noticed some small issues with the phone including screen password lock and even the battery life is less than 6 hours. I got a wrong cell for me so I defiantly won’t suggest you to buy this cell phone! you can go for HTC Desire S or Samsung Galaxy S as both are good.