Thread: Motorola droid 2: how to synchronize PC outlook?

Motorola droid 2: how to synchronize PC outlook?

Unfortunately I was unable to find a program where I sync the phone with the PC, the program tried always has connectivity issues but otherwise not bad. So please help me in this and let me know the best possible way that will help me to connect the same I mean sync the same. I am really waiting for the appropriate help here and also the one with its great effects. I hope that you will get the response for the same.

Re: Motorola droid 2: how to synchronize PC outlook?

I've now tried a lot of things but it seems that there is no method without a professional link to the Google Account is completely sensible. Actually I like Google Calendar because you so nice overlay multiple calendars can be and has virtually anywhere in the world access to it, etc. But when the sync is problematic. As is synchronized with the free tool, only the main calendar. The Google Calendar can I still view as an Internet Calendar in Outlook, but not edit.

With MyPhoneExplorer You have probably also currently have the problem that all contacts' birthdays get set to. Do you have the Google Sync is still active? That could slow the Syncprozess because any contact he still equal to the MyPhoneExplorer einpflegt Google synced up. Google for Funambol times. Since there is a server which you can set up locally on your PC. Once it is working, but then runs. With this you can sync via SyncML. There is an Outlook plugin with which you can sync Outlook to the server.

In the Market there is a client. This can currently only sync contacts. It will probably give the so-ne beta halfway can also sync calendar. Alternatively, there are NEN client from Synthesis, which can also sync calendar. However, costs $18 . I've used the SGS with a synthesis time. Had the problem that are not in the contacts and no images in the timing of the alarms come with me right. But may have lain at the SGS. You'd have to look at test time, obs is this phone.

You can also bypass the local server by clicking on Create Account and my.funambol.com NEN first tests will. This is only a demo server. The account is only 90 days. My solution was then sync contacts with Funambol and appointments with Google. For the calendar, there is also an Outlook plugin from Google. Meld ask you if you have experience with it. Get well soon my Defy stand and face the same question.

I've now tried out times MPE. Unfortunately, I have the problem that the Sync does not work really well. Every time I re-sync, says that on the Defy MPE are no contacts and want to completely re-syncing everything. Do you have the problem does not? I'm on wireless. You may also contact the Motorola droid 2 accounts are to blame. I have filed a Motorola droid 2 accounts and therefore still Motorola droid 2 Motorola droid 2 and Lite. Address books. What did you set in the MPE client, which should be gesynced internal phone books? I've got Phone contacts Motorola droid 2 and Google. Checked with me and phone contacts.