Thread: Should i get Samsung Galaxy S 2 or HTC EVO 3D?

Should i get Samsung Galaxy S 2 or HTC EVO 3D?

I am having the Blackberry Bold, now I am looking for the new phone. And the new phone I am looking for is the Android. Since I have used BB, so I am looking for some really good phone. I have confusion between the two. Should I go with the Samsung Galaxy S 2 of the HTC EVO 3D? I do not really care about the 3D. But I want a good android phone. Any suggestions then you can freely share over here. Thanks in advance.

re: Should i get Samsung Galaxy S 2 or HTC EVO 3D?

Hello! If I would be in your place then I will be going for something very interesting. I am talking about the HTC EVO 3D. I think it is far better than the GS2. First of all I would tell that it is having 3D feature. Secondly I would tell that Samsung has very poor quality of the customer service and you will get very good quality of customer service in HTC. Second thing is the display of the HTC is far far better than Samsung. i.e HTC has qHD-LCD and Samsung has got the sA+ screen

You don’t really care for the 3D then to you should go for the HTC. I am telling so because it has the best every display available that anyone can give. The size is 4.3 inches with the multi-touch input. Touch sensitive controls are also available into it. Accelerometer sensor is just going to be amazing and you will be enjoying it I bet. It has also got the sensor for the auto- turn off and the sense user interface. I just loved it.

I think you can go with any of the phones because both the phones are giving the Android 2.3 i.e the gingerbread. I am talking about the HTC EVO 3D GSM and Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II. But if you are good user of the internet through phone then your choice should be no doubt the HTC. Because HTC offers upto 114kbps of gprs and upto 560 kbps of edge while Samsung just offers class 12 in both the cases i.e it will give upto 48 kbps.

Both the phones are too good to be used. I am not the android user, but if I am offered the phone then I would go for both the phones. Both the phones are just too amazing. But as you do not have interest in the 3D then the choice has to be the Samsung. The reason behind this is that HTC EVO will offer you the Li-Ion 1730 mAh battery which is having the stand-by upto 420 in 3G and you can have talk time upto 7hrs 50 min in 3G while Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II just doubles up the things.

I would go for the any of it. I am also not the Android user. But I have read somewhere that Samsung has more demand over the HTC if you are not interested in the 3D. Because the Samsung has got the more internal memory space. It is also thinner then the HTC. Plus the battery factor will also be kept in mind because in Samsung you will get the double battery life. So make a sensible decision.

Re: Should i get Samsung Galaxy S 2 or HTC EVO 3D?

I would also say that both are almost similar with minor changes made into them. Any choice made will be a good choice so no need to worry about it. But I would tell you that there is always a update problem for the Samsung phones so keep this also n mind before purchasing the phone. But according to your demand you should go for the Samsung without any issue. Because it will meet your demands.

Re: Should i get Samsung Galaxy S 2 or HTC EVO 3D?

Yes these are some of the major factor which you should keep in the mind before you purchase the phone. Because I think the the users gave very beautiful replies over here. Anything will be nice because both phone are of the same level. The final decision will be yours and if you want more details then you should surf it on the internet and you will find many more things. You can also look for the LG OPTIMUS 3d