Thread: Despite car charger Battery runs out quickly in Motorola droid 2

Despite car charger Battery runs out quickly in Motorola droid 2

My Motorola Droid 2 is strangely empty despite Car Charger within 2-3 hours. I have to say that I use while charging, then the cell phone as navigation. So the GPS mode will probably be a big power hogs However, I was my old mobile charger mini Nokia N97 with the same and give the same navigation program always run all day without the battery is empty. It may be because the charger is an original Motorola invite other current assets providing? May indeed be my knowledge no matter what I take the charger as mini-micro USB connectors are standardized yet, right? If anyone has a solution or suggestion then please just tell me the same.

Re: Despite car charger Battery runs out quickly in Motorola droid 2

I do not believe the charges, but you have only the display. After 2 to 3 hours my battery is empty when I navigate and not reload. Otherwise, you should still check whether the battery charges correctly when you invite him on the power supply. Maybe the battery is defective and does the cable. Yes, it is quite possible. I've also gained an original charger. With all others with whom I had tried before, the stone has not loaded partout.

I'm at the weekend, a new, original car charger bought and behold, and the battery was the loads after half an hour navigate the full thing. Then of course have to test again the same turned on, and lo and behold: Battery is not charged again When you disconnect the cable I also noticed that the stone on top of the camera is damn hot when navigating it again "Navigation" turned on and the temperature remained normal .So was the perpetrator of the program and whatever the reason.

So I leave the last milestone as excessively abused Navigation and got me to no-name charger for fetched because I would like to not advertise what I call the shop sometimes not, just ask via PM if interested and It worked wonderfully. As output it delivers 600 mA / h and at me was the battery after 3-4 hours when I had full run of the store while simultaneously MapDroyd + GPS on the stone and run at 800 Mhz is probably just not enough juice gives your charger look on it how much mA / h can deliver it.

I also think that it is up to the battery temperature. I'm straight from the sun with my black stone passed under the windshield: it shows, while accepting that it is loaded, but the battery is always empty when navigating with Google Maps. Also have the CPU clock to 400 MHz is limited, has not helped. I've then installed a system analysis tool and the battery temperature was high I guess.

So no idea how the car cradle is so, have no self. In the car, it's certainly a bit difficult to shade the milestone, when you need the navigation. So the only thing that could possibly create some remedy would be to try somehow a piece of cardboard or cloth to tighten the mount or to mount it so that the sun does not bang directly on the housing preferably light-colored fabric. Or alternatively take a light case in which one can look through the display which believes in the name Jelly Cases to find, so the temperatures should be something.