Thread: Information on Motorola droid 2 Gb update

Information on Motorola droid 2 Gb update

Hello friends I am using the Motorola droid phone and waiting for the latest update for the same, Moto and Verizon (I'm looking very red at this stage), you Droid X and Droid 2 global and yet original 2 Droid boss of us who refuse to provide any information to announce the update issue a formal release date / deadline to request the 2 Droid. At this point I'm not sure if we get goes ape. I'm getting angry as the global and forget about the D-2 was replaced quickly. R2D2 from Star Wars fans who just goes for bilking that was a terrible way.

Re: Information on Motorola droid 2 Gb update

I know that you're angry, but I feel this way. Some time ago, Moto series droids were not aware of any updates on the gingerbread. Some leaked out, but I have nothing official. Motorola Moto support a staff of then published in the forums, the following equipment gingerbread. It was edited by an administrator to quickly remove the mentioned devices. After one day, Motorola posted a record of changes and start X-Droid people signing up for the immersion test if the message was.

Well, if the path continues with the other devices that an employee of Motorola said it would be GB, then I would say we are close this is pure speculation. Mum's the word from Motorola, and I'm sure for good reason. I think there are employees who can and want to tell us everything we want to know the information. I say do not worry about the details, because I can do. But my profession is an old saying in the early and wait. It taught me patience, and patience can often be overshadowed by anticipation

Well phone itself is much faster now more great things, but those things that have caught my attention immediately after the upgrade. I leaked version in March, which was very sweet were tried but there are some minor mistakes, hopefully, it was not for the Droid. I wonder if there is much difference with the official release. I hope that you will be able to solve the issue without any problem