Thread: How to make exchange mail work in motorola droid 2?

How to make exchange mail work in motorola droid 2?

Sorry to beat a dead horse, as I read the questions on the topics of email Droid 2 already, but have not been well suited to answer my question. I formerly owned by the Droid 1, e-mail exchange worked perfectly on this device. I recently upgraded to the Droid 2 and have had problems with constant change. This is an important agreement for me as I need constant access to e-mail exchange from my work. My difficulty is with the intention of I am not capable to find from side to side push notifications corporate sync on my Motorola droid 2. I recognize that you have appropriately configured every one the settings for email, since they are accurately the same as the Motorola Droid OG. I work in the IT department of my company and am familiar with setting up email for the mobile device. I can manually download e-mails no problem except that every once in a while it says there is a problem account, but if you press the sync button is discharged well. I downloaded and installed the email application and configured properly improved, Touchdown I read that it works very well, but I do not want a shell of dollars plus $ 35 for a device that already is supposed to support this feature and is advertised as such. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas to resolve this?

re: How to make exchange mail work in motorola droid 2?

I've been a touchdown customer for a two year and a half for the primary time in my Motorola Droid 1 and at the present in my Motorola Droid 2. I recognize that no one likes having to pay money for an application for advertise functionality, but or as well I like the device and perform not desire to depend on the supplier to my satisfaction. In fact, I enjoyed the Touchdown increased functionality and in my case I prefer to have my "work" email and calendar completely separate from my personal items. (The seller of Touchdown) NitroDesk support has been very responsive to questions I had from the beginning and the updates have continued through the time I had. For me, it was worth the money and if you update the device, I transfer the license back for the new.

This is the right decision. Motorola has no interest in at the bottom of our 2s Droid. come to rest eventually fails as well. I will be able in the direction to still use come to rest, for the reason that the timing seems enhanced than corporate, other than on one occasion every week or two (which is improved than more than a few times daily with synchronization Corp.), Touchdown get fixed and unable to sync. Is difficult because they do not understand. The whole thing else on the phone works very well, but when you go to TD and try to manually update that says "synchronization is already underway." You need to do a battery pull to return.

I've been here since the beginning, has experienced the problem of thrust and extensively tested with various applications, settings and environments. In my Motorola Droid 2, the native application is not regular (early) with the most common symptoms that others have found. (Initial contact is not for me.) I have read the corporate line in Touchdown license fiasco that arose with the Motorola Droid X and the entire resulting dialog. My opinion may vary. I have also contacted NitroDesk independently with the issues more than a few era and exhausted a number of time (beneficial) in Touchdown forum. The aggravation you and others have knowledgeable with the Motorola Droid 2 and vendor support be unspoken and shared, with a fall rapidly off the radar Verizon the only "statement" needed. I've adapted to my computer to my needs as best I could.

Seems to think a little alike. I went to SMS a while ago and I really like). GO recently found former pitcher and preferred over Pro Launcher. GO contacts and includes the score as you know. (I cannot consider we are all free of charge.) The contact management terrifying concerned synchronize contacts as of Facebook by means of the phone from side to side the widget Moto blur. I avoid it. I'm with you, you that exchange of synchronization is the main dissatisfaction human being. The whole thing else works healthy for my taste. I have a couple of co-worker who have Motorola Droid 2 and Global are not unhappy.

To give confidence observations that point toward that the Motorola Droid 2 will eventually receive gingerbread, in addition to (with anticipation) take account of enhanced maintain for electronic mail synchronization. I'm at a standstill in "I'll consider it at what time I see how" considering Motorola thought they had predetermined many months ago .but still, this is the most heartening announcement I have seen them.