Thread: What according to you must be changed in Motorola Droid?

What according to you must be changed in Motorola Droid?

So it was a pioneer of the Motorola Q in its day, and a master list of corrections / changes of Q turned out to be very valuable. I thought we could do the same for the Droid. I'll edit this post than continuously over the coming months to include the proposed user to fix errors and changes to be made to the software Moto Droid. Well nothing guarantees that Motorola / Google / Verizon deal with all issues, but the easiest and organized to make our proposals, the more likely I think it done.

Re: What according to you must be changed in Motorola Droid?

This may be more than one thing Verizon, Microsoft Droid what a thing, I'm not sure yet, but I live in Arizona and does not change time daylight savings / reserves. When you synchronize my calendar with Droid corp. I scheduled a meeting (before the change of time, so before the DROID) is one hour later than it should be, that is, in my Outlook that displays the correct time the droid showing an hour later. Meetings scheduled for the areas where time zones do not display correctly. Any new meeting schedule is displayed correctly.

The issue is that many others have pointed out, even before the launch is the autofocus errors in the camera application. Camera application should allow any photo immediately after taking. Locking the screen is another matter. This has to be configurable, i.e., should be able to select whether to lock the screen when the time expires, or if you just want the waiting time and allows me to re-activate without having to unlock. However, it has been a great phone, however, and since most of the things I'm seeing seem to be editing software, I'm happy with the progress with the updates! I would like to change such issues.

The Droid supports WMA files, but not reading the track number tags correctly. During disc playback, which mandates no songs by song title by track number? MP3 files work well and play by track number. This can be done if the meeting on your calendar. Exchange basic functionality seems to be that if the communication in your inbox, then put a tentative account on your calendar. To accept the Droid, go to the calendar, select the session, and set it’s accept or reject. Other than that, I agree, I would rather have the ability in the actual message.

Bluetooth connections among the Droid and sync Microsoft are flaky. Connect once again Droid MS Sync and start the car when it frequently fails. Sometimes, the phone connects fine, but the media (A2DP stereo) connection is not, and vice versa. Occasionally it connects. Sometimes both are connected. A2DP control pause and next / previous track is very flaky functions well. Sometimes a call comes in the final, but the voice mail if you are listening to music through Bluetooth.

According to my thinking, the following is a list that needs fixing. Policy support ActiveSync. Push automatic sub-folders Exchange. Ability to search for Exchange email. GAL support in email, calendar and contacts application. Ability to accept / refuse meeting invitations from the email application. Tone custom announcement based on email sender or priority mail. Multiple audio profiles for the phone (ie, silent except for phone calls). Auto-complete in full keyboard mode.

Need a way to close the Droid at night and turn it on in the morning. The BlackBerry can do this. It allows you to set a schedule on weekdays and weekend hours. This saves battery life because the radios are off, the operating system and applications do not run and the phone is silent. I also appreciate the ability to auto-reply while in the car or using a headset, your ability to always have on the screen while connected to the network without additional applications, kill button on each application, so I have a choice if you want to run in the background or not, the ability to set the preferred audio device when more than single sound available.