Thread: What are your favorite applications for Motorola Droid?

What are your favorite applications for Motorola Droid?

Hi friends I am having Motorola Droid which is a god smart phone. It is having many applications installed in it and also many are available on the internet. Thus I don’t have any ideas which are the best applications available for this phone. Also I am not going to search for such applications. I have heard that Taskiller is a great application for managing running apps as well as shutting those apps which are currently running. Does anyone still have any idea about more apps?

Re: What are your favorite applications for Motorola Droid?

Well, I do not think Taskiller is one of the best applications for Droid. I will also try to get into the music on Pandora. It was easy to install and charge immediately, in good condition so far. I prefer Advanced Task Manager ($ 0.99) to Taskiller, but not routine tasks end unless there is some obvious problem. ShopSavvy also use it free of charge as a bar code application great. Well you can search more apps.

I am a big gamer, so I'll mention some of my favorites I've seen so far. Robo defense: great tower defense game if you are in that was warned this game will cause the battery like crazy. Nesoid: Nintendo emulator, a cost of $ 3, games can be downloaded from a multitude of places for free on the web. The same is dev emulator SNES and Sega Genesis. Math workout: A gun-type math game modes lot of difference game can compete against players from around the world. It keeps your mind sharp. The Lite version is free, full is 1.5 pounds.

I found this cool application called Car Locator! It makes me very funny! Have you ever found yourself walking through a mall parking lot in search of his car? Fear no more! Car Locator is here! It is free, but requires a satellite connection to operate. Just park your car, turn on the application and save the location. To find your car, turn on the application and shows a radar monitor where you parked! It may be useful for hiking, as long as you can get a satellite connection in the forest.

Someone tried choice dialer yet? It's great and works incredibly. I sent the developer a message saying it would be good to start it from the camera button when the phone is locked. He does the whole thing, literally. The press and say open, open applications, open your calendar the date and time you say, open a text to a particular person, and open a song or album of tons of material. Hopefully enough people like the idea of a quick start, and tell the developer the same as the format of the application to launch from the button of the camera, or better yet, if there was a way that could be launched from a handset Bluetooth. So far, the voice recognition in this application is fantastic and super fast.

Crank up the music on your new Droid instantly by installing Android Pandora application, which is on hand for free on the Android Market. Like it’s online and in the counterparty to the iPhone, the Android app lets you pay attention to Pandora radio station based custom your favorite artists or songs. Thanks to the multitasking potential of Android, which will be able to dance while running something other iPhone applications cannot handle?

Take control of your phone with the City, one of the best applications available for Android. Local lets you modify your phone's settings depending on location. You could program the application to set the phone to vibrate every time you're in your office, or set to go silent when entering the edge of the local movie theater. You can get superior and make exceptions for VIP calls, too. Well this is my favorite application.