Thread: Motorola droid 2 keyboard backlight not working after updating it to 2.2.20

Motorola droid 2 keyboard backlight not working after updating it to 2.2.20

With the original construction Froyo (2.2.19, IIRC) on my Droid 2, I establish the keyboard backlight do not come if not you have disabled automatic brightness adjustment. Annoying, but tolerable. 02.02.20 the new building, on the other hand, nothing I can do the backlight of the keyboard. I similar to to be familiar with the reason why backlight is not working than too after update. Do we have bugs in this update? How can it be resolve? Anyone who can help me.

Re: Motorola droid 2 keyboard backlight not working after updating it to 2.2.20

Consideration for automatic-brightness on the Motorola Droid a waste of time and frustrating from day one. I hurriedly twisted off and left 1/3rd the cheerfulness each and every time, which was good quality, intended for me and won a tick or two of succession life, too. I accomplish not like the Motorola Droid 2 either and encompass completed through the identical. Your modus operandi possibly will vary. Update will be over the air.

Interestingly, after putting the phone for a few minutes in your case, holster, I use it and the keyboard backlight was working again. Same room, same low light conditions. Glad it's working again, but it definitely was not working well for about 45 minutes before I decided to publish to see if others were having the same problem. Let's call it glitch and leave it at that. Thanks for the help. Strong community here - I hope to help others as I produce Motorola droid.

I have a week old Droid 2, which also has keyboard problems too light. Even itself updated to 2.2.20
    03.02.20, A955 (automatic) and I think even the new update triggered something. Now the keyboard
    light and 4 menu keys have a mind of its own and light or no light in the dark for any reason. There is amazing incorrect with the essential design of the phone itself. To conclude set the brightness setting. The screen brightness disabling almost out of cars. I even noticed that the backlight remains goes from time to time in the dark with the car off! Verizon my phone company tells me they have no solution for this and return to that. Why it’s just outside the box! I spent a week setting up the phone and I love it.

I suggest you to do. If not by now done till now .try attempting to change Motorola Droid 2 by pulling the battery for a few minutes. From time to time subsequent to updates are functional, thing be unable to find their shape and this helps to re-establish power over and over again manual. I acquainted to familiar with it. There were some adjustments in power management in the update likely impact on the backlight.

So I have this problem just started a few days ago for no reason, my menu key lights stay on 100% of the time, even when turned off. The only time I go is when I remove the battery .installing the battery makes the menu key lights in the OME, even before turning on the phone .Anyone have any idea what this is? The phone is less than a year old, never been dropped or abused. The baby all the time. But this is happening now, my battery drains a couple of hours too!

This is an acknowledged matter in a number of of the other forums (if not here). The quickest and easiest fix is to alter the brightness setting, or just allow / put out of action the automatic brightness adjustment. I placed a widget on my home page for just this reason! It seems that at different times to different people, I hope that can happen more than we do, but do not realize unless we are in an area with little or no ambient light.