Thread: how to fix 3g connection clogging problem on motorola droid 2

how to fix 3g connection clogging problem on motorola droid 2

I’m more inclined to believe it is a problem Motorola blur. This happened long ago when I got my Droid X just days after the launch day, this difficulty occur. Consequently, a short time afterward I acknowledged a substitute Droid X and did the similar. So I go that way and have the Droid 2, which has the similar difficulty and this trouble has continuous for months after its release. Does any person know what causes this? It happens every 2-3 days. It happens in random places, regardless of the service good or bad (most of the time is at my house where I can get a 3.4 bar constant). In the video you will see that I had three bars of coverage of the data and then stalled, then said he had no sign of any kind, so I had to go to airplane mode to solve this problem.

re: how to fix 3g connection clogging problem on motorola droid 2

This type of troubleshooting protocol addresses a very outsized amount of troubles with today's elegant phones, not just Motorola. There have to be obliged to this basis of problem solving, on one occasion you have tried, if the difficulty still exist, we can carry on with more comprehensive troubleshooting. One of the things we cannot take for granted in the forums is the user level of knowledge or knowledge with your smart phone.

He states that he had moved out through this accurate problem with Motorola Droid X (s) and now with the purpose of you see on this phone. I include serious misgivings with the intention of there is some opportunity that had not consideration about what he wants. I comprehend why he did what did - just pain me to see the response again and again to the issues clearly will not be corrected by this proposition.

That is the precise difficulty is from time to time word for word. The whole thing from complete unpredictability of events (from time to time happens once a day for two or three days, sometimes it be able to go a week or more with no troubles) only to the down projectile on the 3G icon is lively. The fact that there is also a Droid X, which runs the identical firmware as the Droid 2 leads me to consider that it is a difficulty with Motorola blur and almost certainly one of the widgets pulling too much data and thus crashing the connection.

I experienced a strange "connection lost data" on several occasions today (this morning), in my droid 2 and the wife. We were away from home and were using the Google navigation to guide our travels. At one point in our travels as we enter an address using voice recognition as it always did and returned with the response text to the right direction, but when he went to find the address that was never successful. He tried unsuccessfully to find the address and after several minutes of spinning to no avail which ended with the announcement above. I tried this on both phones several times and each time got the same results. At first I thought maybe the phone was having problems getting a GPS lock, so it restarts, but the results were the same. So maybe I suspected there was a blackout in the area, but tech support denied any problem. Curiously, I could surf the web with two telephones, but when it comes to finding a direction in navigation, just would not succeed every time ends with the loss of data connection.

I guess Verizon is not a problem, as I passed on t-mob UK; I live in London and had this difficulty since the first day I bought challenge. From time to time they do not appear in the week, but sometimes appears 2-3 times a day. It is charming, annoying and I'm 100% sure that is something to do with Motorola, and when I set my SIM in one more 3G phone it works wonderful as almost immediately as I put my sim back to Motorola shown "H" symbol and highlighted the down arrow (as shown in the movie op) and will not thru data. Sometimes this is true for the entire day despite the intensity of the entire signal. I do not know what exactly is wrong, but I hope they fix it by updating Froyo.

IT happens when I switch to "2G only" I have internet working properly, this only happens on 3G. Today I have not been able to use 3G at all, is 12 hours and no 3G (restart, Flight mode, APN / off - does not solve it) the only solution is to switch to 2G. This is a remote possibility, but any chance that the boys have Power AMP player installed? Strange, but last time I had this non-3G internet trouble I have factory reset the phone and reinstall all applications at once - the problem persists. Then I did a hard reset, but this time only installs the basic applications I need. (That was 6-7 weeks), since I have not had any technical problems with 3G only. 2 days ago Power AMP player reinstalled again and boom - no 3G today all day! I know it's irrelevant, but as soon as I uninstalled PowerAMP player - new 3G online! I will not reinstall it until the problem reoccurs, so I know it was coincidental.

Re: how to fix 3g connection clogging problem on motorola droid 2

Mumtaz86, Farrah
    Since 2 days I had the same behavior, sometimes the "H" symbol get stocked highlighting the down arrow, try changing from 2G to 3G and, again sometimes loose the coverage and when come back works again. This is a strange behaviour, and I really don't know what's the problem. Maybe is a software problem, a hardware problem (antenna overheated?), a tower cell problem?
    I'm in Spain with Movistar, and until 2 days ago, I never had these problems.
    I wipe the data and reset to factory settings, reinstall ROM, but no change.
    Any advise?