Thread: Warranty Replacement for Motorola Droid 2 Global

Warranty Replacement for Motorola Droid 2 Global

My D2G in progress giving me troubles at what time trying to unlock the phone, outlook a text message, open applications and browse the web. The phone will restart and constantly make in any case once a day. remind that only had a only some applications downloaded from the market that comprise Facebook, Dictionary, Music GTuner, Adobe Flash Player 10.3, Google Maps, Google's Gmail. I regularly use my phone for text and people call and do any hard work on the phone. Does anyone have any idea about the warranty replacement for this phone?

Re: Warranty Replacement for Motorola Droid 2 Global

Hi I have the similar query. Talk to a customer of Verizon today and told me that I get a warranty replacement device at night. I asked about the device and noted that there is "new" for the reason that I spent my 30-day Worry Free Guarantee and the best we could do was to send me once again, another device. However it’s not latest. She told me that this gadget is used through certificate, however a replacement device via Motorola.

I did a Factory Reset this morning that merely worsened the difficulty for the phone. at what time I started the "Welcome to Android, starting" from scratch, I reached a point where it is necessary to activate the phone, which unsuccessful for four times, when I finally decided to call Verizon. During the attempt of the activation step, an error aloud (beep) sound went down the headset and the phone screen turned black and eventually saw the pop Motorola Logo to indicate that it was restarted as usual.

I experience your pain. I've been dealing through the “Certified pre-owned " dance. It appears a matter of luck for me. I seem to have extremely bad luck. The device obtains back passes the 100 test points. This appears to mean incredibly small I have received fresh phones with more troubles, or not as good as than it began. My Verizon store in view I am acquainted with for the reason that every time I have one of these phones take the sealed box so that we can open together. It's a surprise every time.

Through my OG droid replacement was 6 or 7 earlier than upgrading to this within a day that had three dissimilar phones on the way to the original died me and gave me a replacement. The first microphone was not working, the next LED did not employ and the third that day, lastly worked, however changed out a couple of weeks later due to a problem of the screen. I be acquainted with what it says information and even give you the box, but it's really crap shoot what's there.