Thread: Is there any way to make Bluetooth work with media in Motorola Droid?

Is there any way to make Bluetooth work with media in Motorola Droid?

Hi everyone I am having Motorola Droid which is a nice smart phone having many new features. I also have 3 stereo Bluetooth sets. I can match up and connect but broadband video freezes or cannot connect anymore. All the media sites I’ve experienced with work fine unless I try to use a Bluetooth device for the audio. TV, COM, NBC.COM> has anybody succeeded to make this work? Do you think that I am having a bad Droid?

Re: Is there any way to make Bluetooth work with media in Motorola Droid?

Well basically I used two different stereo headsets, the Jabra BT620s and Motorola HT820, work well with streaming media, music, video, YouTube, etc, either Wi-Fi or 3G. So no, I have not had any problems with BT multimedia. Try closing running applications, one by one, to see if there is incompatible with this configuration. I guess this will work and incompatibility might be the problem.

Presently I am using a hi-fi headset which has a microphone for Rocketfish for calls too and I have no problem playing all day Last. My FM works well and has no trouble with it. I presently attempt to use YouTube to see and solve the problem, while posting and it seems to work fine too. I'm watching a video at this time no problem sounds good. Thus I am not sure whether YouTube will allow you to solve this problem but you should give a try.

Well I would prefer you to consult the manufacturer of Bluetooth headsets to see if your device supports Bluetooth A2DP audio streaming, or if a more recent firmware update for that. Most BT headsets are not compatible with the A2DP profile of the box without a firmware upgrade. Well I am not sure whether this will work or not but try it and really hope for something good. All the best!

After testing this more forward, I agree that Wi-Fi with Bluetooth not working properly. If broadcast radio works until the bit rate is 128 or less, and 128 will pause from time to time. As for streaming video, which no doubt will stop working after a few seconds. In fact, it blocks the application of the media and you have to restart the phone. I think this might be the problem just check it out. All the best!

Perhaps if the phone is using Bluetooth and Wi-Fi that can handle frequencies to avoid interference. My problems have been when the phone is using Bluetooth and there is a source of 2.4 GHz from the phone. Any even then, the phone has always worked very well, has always been the other device (mouse) fails. I used Motorola S805 Bluetooth headset with my Droid and work very well.

I basically have a set of Oticon hearing assist that let me to connect via Bluetooth to my phone. I am able to listen to iheartradio and also all of my music that I have on the phone through my hearing aids and nothing comes out of the phone speaker. I do have to use the controls in the individual apps to control what I am getting but I control the volume on my streamer with my hearing aids. The streamer is a device that is about the size of an iPod nano that allows me to connect via Bluetooth with my phone and is smart enough to recognize that I can play music through there also. It works great so I assume that you should be able to do this if the Bluetooth device is capable of connecting to an audio source other than a phone.