Thread: Battery Life of Motorola Droid 2 Global

Battery Life of Motorola Droid 2 Global

Formerly I had a Motorola Devour. I approach to believe that "Devour" was selected as the name for the reason that of what the team did to the batteries. I possibly will only obtain 4 to 6 hours on one charge, and assuming 5 to 10 minutes of talk time during the loading time. Verizon agreed to let me cancel the contract not including consequence. So I moved toward a Global Droid 2 advice of the Verizon store. Battery of this phone is still not as good as, 2-3 hours. The representative of Verizon suggest turning off the GPS, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi to extend battery life.

Re: Battery Life of Motorola Droid 2 Global

The most excellent thing to do is decrease the brightness of the display. Even you can save battery by Turn off Bluetooth, GPS services, WiFi (if you are using) and comprise a marginal result. The display eats the screen (similar to the phone in common).Based on how you utilize your phone, you are able to try an application called Defender juice. I have not utilize my D2G at what time I was still aggressively using, however within my Droid Incredible 2 and it is amazing how much you are able to help (not that the Inc2 you necessitate.)

Choose shorter period of the backlight. Minor the brightness of the display. Make use of the AC adapter on the way to charge your phone whenever achievable. Turn off Bluetooth at what time not in use. Turn off Wi-Fi at what time not within utilization. Definite applications possibly will be an excessive battery power. If you are occurrence less battery life subsequent to downloading an application, you have to attempt uninstall the application. I hope this will help you thank you.

I do not agree that the cancellation of BT GPS has an unimportant impact. After your phone has been disconnected for regarding 4 hours, go to Settings / Administrator of the battery to perceive what applications and widgets are with the power. If not already done so, make use of the power control widget to change the various settings. Battery life is fairly less at initial as the conditions of the battery (or maybe it was because I had not optimized the settings for all).

Putting GPS on all the time be supposed to be very well. It not utilizing power except an app / widget / wallpaper live actually active. At what time done through an application that utilizes GPS, it is always safe to exit / quit "Navigation" button uses the output. "Maps" return to home screen. However in my experience, does not use much energy, but depend on the amount used. Also, if you have an application which is using BT and not well designed, can cause a leak.

WIFI utilize less power than 3G and off when the screen is off. I have WIFI within all the time still at what time not around a Wi-Fi network. It takes little energy for WIFI antenna to sit there waiting in favor of a compelling signal. And in view of the fact that it is off at what time the screen is off (default) frequently makes common sense to leave it on. I turn off the warning of open networks for example those that are dangerous. I hope this will clear your doubt thank you.

Hello I found some bug in this phone regarding to the battery problem try to solve this bugg. I am sure it will help you to solve your issue. After startup, it is useful to make active the plane, position to sleep phone (off screen) for one minute, your trail, and off airplane mode. Following unplugging the charger, occasionally the screen appears to be off, however if you check the rim be able to be perceive that the light is on. To solve this you have to turn on the screen.