Thread: Dell Inspiron 1520 fits for budget laptop

Dell Inspiron 1520 fits for budget laptop

Dell Inspiron 1520 is an laptop which fits to budget as per my need. I had found this laptop for basic office need and really want to share some important input on the same. I found Dell brands are really awesome for basic official work and better for multimedia also. Is there any similar brand in comparison to this where you can get better support for gaming also. As most of the system comes with Windows 7 I found that this laptops are equipped with enough gaming support. I also want some suggestions before buying such systems. Thanks.

Re: Dell Inspiron 1520 fits for budget laptop

Normally a user prefer to choose system which fits in its budget. Costing is an important part. And it is also found that the one system which is quiet cheaper in one brand found to be costly in other brand. That thing confuses me lot. Have a look on HP G72-b51SF. It is simply a family computer. It has a comfortable screen and stylish design. It comes with dual core pc with HD chipset and 4GB of RAM. Right now with 500GB you can have the system.

HP G72-b51SF is bit lower in performance in comparison to Packard Bell LM98-JN-469. That is due to the processing power it has. The laptop is equipped with Intel Core i3-370 and Radeon HD 5470 graphic card. So that if you see in Hp you will found a low on resources. It is better to pay a bit higher amount. I cannot talk much on the style but performance wise I found it far more better than Dell and Hp.

I think Dell can be better. I believe in reliability that your laptop must work for longer time without much maintenance. And in that Dell always rocks. Inspiron 1520 has Core 2 Duo T7500 processor with 2GB ram and this system configuration is enough to deal with any office applications. Talking about the gpu support on this you can have a bit lower support on that. It is has only Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT / 256 MB DDR2 which is not fitted for modern games.

My friend has SONY VAIO PCV-S11M1E / W. It is an small budget laptop but reasonable. You can use this for internet, multimedia. This laptop also has Core i3 330M, 4GB of RAM, a magnesium alloy chassis, etc. Lots of features. Today it is recommended to buy an Intel Core i3 based processors as they are enough strong to provide you better processing power on low power consumption. 13inch screen can look smaller but enough for videos.

For small systems that is low in price and also in size I will recommend you to go for Netbooks. Like HP Presario Mini 311c. It allows to watch HD video without slowing down. One can regret the lack of RAM, the fan noise and the brightness of the slab. A another one in the similar range is Acer Aspire One 753. This is an just 11 inch netbook with better performance and faster output. It can give you 720p high definition output.