Thread: Motorola Droid X restarting after turning it off

Motorola Droid X restarting after turning it off

I am having the Motorola Droid X and facing some problem with that. Actually whenever I turn off my phone then it get restarted automatically. This is very strange issue for me as I have never seen that before. This is not for one time. It does this all the times I do that. I tried all the things that I know to resolve the problem but it was helpless. Is there anyone else who is having the same problem or it is the only issue with me. If anyone of you is having any suggestion for me then please let me know that. Thank you.

Re: Motorola Droid X restarting after turning it off

This is seemed to be the firmware issue and do you are getting the problem. The firmware might be out dated. What you can do is just update the firmware version for your mobile to the latest one and see if that can resolve the problem. There are many of the cases like this where updating the firmware resolves the problem so I hope that this will do the same for you. Good Luck!!!

I think that that you need to do the factory reset on your phone. There are fewer chances that it will resolve the problem but you should try his first as this is the most basic solution for this. Go to the settings and there you will get the option for Factory reset. If you are not able to found that then you can see to the manual and there you will get the proper way to do that. So do that and let us know that if that helps you or not so that we can move to more advances solution for this.

I consider that you be supposed to restart the Motorola droid X. This process is there within the manual that you must have got with your phone and this is extremely easy procedure. You be required to just unplug the battery and after that don’t place the battery within that intended for around ten minutes. I believe that there are two kind of Reset one is soft Reset and one more is hard boot. If soft Reset is not working for you then you can move on to hard Reset.

My DROID X did not do it while running Froyo, but as soon as I updated to Gingerbread occasionally initiated the restart of its own after playing "Power Off". It usually takes about 3-5 minutes before the phone decides to go back on. I did a factory reset the data and thought he had solved the problem only for it to start happening again. This is very frustrating, especially when the phone should be off (airplane, the major function, low battery / storage battery, etc.). If this problem persists, do not think I'll buy another Android phone, specially manufactured by Motorola.

In this case I think there is serious damage occurred in the Droid 2 and I think there are some missing files in the operating system if you desire I think you should update your operating system for the gingerbread and then try to run the phone and I restart the phone and then try to run the phone. I found this on one of the sites on internet and hope that this will work for you as well.

I think you must install the mobile phone antivirus seems to me that some of the files has been corrupted by the virus in the Motorola and I need to install antivirus and clean the phone with the antivirus installed on the phone I wish this help. You should have some antivirus in your phone and that will provide extra protection to your phone.