Thread: How to Reflash Xbox 360 Lite on 93450c?

How to Reflash Xbox 360 Lite on 93450c?

Hello everyone, as I am not asking any senseless question over here, I want to confirm that how can I Reflash lite on 93450c, I had already flash before and upgraded Xbox yesterday with updates before verifying the boards and none all thing gone mess up and nothing is working now and now I want to ask that whether I will able to update with 1.9. or what other things I can do, as I am totally confuse for doing any further procedure to get rid of this. Please help me to get out if this problem.

Re: How to Reflash Xbox 360 Lite on 93450c?

In the case if you don’t have any a code for your previous backed up DVD then you will require now all here is USB port tool, otherwise noting that can help without key/ code, else than USB port tool in reflashing your Xbox 360. So if nothing is helping you out for flashing your device for so keep the last option to go with USB pro port. Or if you have your previous backup key with you than opt for using JungleFlasher only.

As you installed firmware latest version without confirming with anyone, so there nothing much be scare about you can even do this just your require is some too for hacking like USB pro or another, but you show now the code for that and do proceed with the backup procedure and starts with reflashing your Xbox with firmware 1.9 and while flashing you will need to enter you former key of your back up disc.

As you haven’t told about whether the genuine or original games are working on your Xbox or not and in which version you update with, you might have got some notification before proceeding with updates, and I think this bugs is occurring due to firmware which is not supporting your Xbox, so as while you want to flash again, so 1.9 version be will be supportive version for your Xbox. So let me confirm first about this and I will update about the proper detail for flashing your Device.

I think what you need here is JungleFlasher, is the excellent tool specially made up for flashing DVD and CD drives and working without any error for flashing function and addition to that is very simple to use win32 application, as it is the superb combination of dos and win32, as before this all we need here is to use different application of both purpose, so using JungleFlasher for reflashing your Xbox 360 will the most smartest step.

you can even go for Probe v 3 as it help those Xbox 360 users who are not looking for and solder or other stuff solution, it build up with multi uses and fully all in one installer for solution and can be use for numerous time and it the perfect for fixing your firmware version and reflashing your device and you have many multiple features, so all you need is just be ready to spend little money on this and you don’t have to go for any other thing in coming time. So this is the perfect fix for it without any doubt.

As for now you have to make target and select the firmware you want to flash, now you have load it also Firmware target under “FirmwareTool32” Tab now you have to open that targeted firmware and select the your file of firmware, and after click at some place near to spot of DVD key in the window and save it, now you have to open it again, load the firmware version which you want to install, you would require iXtreme firmware version 1.6 template which are compatible on your device use the installed file for access and hacking your firmware. That over here and you are done with it. All malfunction are gonna disappear.