Thread: Motorola Droid freezes after sleep, even after factory reset

Motorola Droid freezes after sleep, even after factory reset

I Assuming like my Droid is functioning properly, and I have make settings like after disuse it goes to sleep, but whilst I push the power to twist it back on, the display come into view but not any of the controls work. though not anything occur while any key is pushed or any display item is pressed, I think this is the freezing problem isn’t it? In fact after searching internet I have got the answer, and that’s the factory reset, I have done that also for many times, but it won’t help anymore.

Re: Motorola Droid freezes after sleep, even after factory reset

Yeah once I was also having the same glitch with my mobile, as I think you should make some hard resetting to the phone, because in this soft reset would not work, but before that let me tell you that you’ll lose all the data from the phone so if it is important you should take backup of each data and then perform this steps. It will simply wiped all the data from your phone and make all the settings to their default one.

I think you might have some problem in your memory card, because it happens when we have a large sized memory card inserted in the mobile and when some of the data in the card if get corrupted then this usually happens the same as you have mentioned, thus is would suggest you that pull out the card from the mobile and then see whether the same happens or not, and if not them surely this is the problem in the memory card itself, so if you want to take back up that you can, but after that format the card and then insert it again.

I believe that the problem that you have is major and technical support team won’t help you with this if you ever try to contact them, and it seems that problem is in the hardware, apart from resetting the phone another thing that you can try is that you can acquire into revival mode and then wipe the data and all the previous cache form the mobile, and after that carry on through the factory data reset. But still you have the same problem that means some of the hardware gets damaged, and with other option you must have to change that particular hardware.

Have you ever tried to update the firmware? Because if this is the problem regarding the software presented in the mobile then flashing the phone will surely going to help you with this. And it seems like you have problem in the software only, because it is the hardware problem then it would affect other things also, but as it affect only the functioning of the phone so re-installation of the software will surely help you, and as the above user mentioned you can keep the backup of the data also.

See this might be possible that some of the application in your phone gets corrupted and because of that only it is affecting the phone also to not to function according we have expected, so if you are willing to give the list of application that you have installed in your phone then I might help you to find out that corrupted application. Otherwise you can also do this in your own, if you notice that after installing some application you have getting this problem then by uninstalling them can fix the problem.

Technical support didn’t help, I have tried also too many times, and all the time I get very anxious replies form the themselves, thus the best option according to me would be to visit support center for these, as they will check both the things if it would be software problem then they will change that or if suppose this would be some hardware problem then also they will change the hardware, and if you have the warranty period remain you’ll get the service for free.